#16

Chapter Sixteen: Sacrifice

CHANYEOL

Jongin and I were shocked as we saw Heechul standing in front of us. How can he know that we're talking about him? Is he a spy?!

"Heechul..." I called and he smiled at me, "Chanyeol..." He smiled as he pats my back as nothing happened. "YAH HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT WERE TALKING ABOUT YOU?!" Jongin asked in shock. "Well...Just because? Coincidence?" Heechul laughs as he takes a sit.

"Kim Heechul...why...did you kill your own brother?" I asked and he froze in a second and smiled. "Steven is my best friend slash my brother, we grew up at orphan. Steven...was a good brother to me. I never expect him to do such a thing like that because as far I know he's kind and sweet brother to me. He loved his job more than anything, to him, his job is his life." He explained. I don't know what to say. He talks about his brother with a fake smile, and I know it's also hard for him.

"I've been Chanyeol's manager for a short time but, I do promise you to be loyal to you and...I set you up and let Jesper hurt because of me, because of Steven." He smiled and looked down. "I used to have a business before when I was in China, I met Baekhyun there once and you thought that I was your husband's boyfriend." He laughs.

"And just like what I've said, Chanyeol you're like a little brother to me. I don't know but I care for you especially for Jesper..." We noticed that he clenched his fist.

"I know your son since he's 2-4 years old, I also met him in China together with Baekhyun, and I usually see them here in Korea and play with your son when you were gone...Jesper is somehow special to me." He smiled at me, "But don't be jealous, you already know why I like your son cause he's too cute and charming." He giggles and sighed.