#11

Chapter Eleven: We Meet Again. 

CHANYEOL 

I was awakened up by a caress. I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting to the surroundings. When I fully opened my eyes, I saw Nana. I immediately got away from her and struggled to go away from where I was. Nana smirked and I looked at my hands and feet, tied up. 

"Don't waste your energy on struggling to get away, because you can't, Chanyeollie." Fuck. "Chanyeollie? My name is beautiful but when it came from you it became disgusting." I whispered and thankfully she didn't hear it. 

"Nana..." My teeth clenched when her disgusting name came out from my mouth. I don't remember anything besides, I remember I'm with Heechul a while ago and I passed out. I fucking need an explanation from him. Why is he with Nana? Why is he helping Nana? I have so many thoughts in my mind. 

Baekhyun... My kids... I want to see them. 

"Get me out of here! Fuck! Just wait for me when I got this rope out of my fucking hands! I will kill you myself." I shouted, her eyebrow raised. "What? No. What do you think of me? A fool? And me, letting you go? Impossible." My fists balled in so much anger, making my skin white. She laughed like a crazy person, well she's really crazy woman. Once I get myself out of this, I'll kill her with my own bare hands. I don't care about the media. My life, my family, and my friends' life are at stake. If I need to kill in this fight, I will. 

"Chanyeol..." I looked over at Heechul, he has food in his hands and he was walking towards me. I examined him very well. "Hee-fucking-chul." I was still trying to go away from the tight rope around my hands and feet. I saw Heechul trembling. He placed the food in front of me. 

"Wait, He's your new manager right? He's so useful. He's easy to talk to. He quickly brought you to me." I glanced at Heechul, he has his head down while fixing the food he brought. I can't believe Heechul can do this to me. I have trust in him. Why didn't he told me? Heechul has a family, he's also going to have a child. Did he even think about what will happen after this decision that he made? I need an explanation, I need to know everything. Then I remembered Jongin's plan. 

"Hyung, just act as you love her. You're good at acting right?"