#12

Chapter Twelve: Jesper 

SEHUN 

I can't believe that Chanyeol hyung is being held by Nana now. How did that happen? I know everything is planned and clear but how did Nana get Chanyeol Hyung? I don't know what to do anymore, I'm frantically thinking what to do then what more if Baekhyun Hyung found out? What he knew is that Chanyeol hyung has a meeting in Seoul, and Jongin Hyung has something to fix in his office. 

I really want to go with them but Kyungsoo will suspect us. I decided to just keep their company so they'll not suspect. But I'm really worried about Chanyeol Hyung. When I got back to the living room, Luhan is still doing Zumba with Kyungsoo. 

"Oh! Where did you go? Did you lay your eyes on another woman again? Huh?" Luhan shouted at me, I chuckled and hugged him from behind. "There you go again, Bambi. Laying my eyes on another girl? Cheating on you? And, who will be my other woman here in this place, a mermaid? Come on, Bambi. We're on an island. Besides, I'll only love you." I joked and he just nudged me slightly on my waist. I hugged him more. "You're the most beautiful in my eyes, okay? Even if you smell like sweat right now, you still smell good." I said and we stopped when Kyungsoo Hyung threw a slipper at us. 

Oh right, Kyungsoo Hyung is beside us. "You two are so fucking flirty! My day suddenly was ruined. You see me quietly doing Zumba here then you are gonna fucking flirt here? I will not burn calories here, I will burn you two!" We laughed and glanced at Jesper who suddenly came out of nowhere. He was emotionless. My forehead creased when he looked at me coldly. He looks angry and I look like I did something wrong. 

"What seems to be the problem with that kid?" Kyungsoo asked. "Maybe he's hungry? Wait, where's Baekhyun anyways?" Luhan asked. I left Luhan and Kyungsoo in the living room and followed Jesper in the kitchen. I saw him eating ice cream. I sat beside him and when he is going to eat the scoop of ice cream, I snatched the spoon from him. He looked at me, pissed. 

"This is so delicious! Can you tell me where did you buy this? Come with Uncle Sese~." I said softly to him, humming in the process. He averted his gaze away from me. I feel it. There's something wrong. "Do you have a problem?" I asked while eating the ice cream I got from him. "Tell me, do you want to go out? Just tell me and I'll go with you. Don't go outside-" I stopped when Jesper looked at me.