#07

Chapter Seven: Blackmail 

"Hey there, best friend. Miss me?" Nana said, smirking.  She went directly inside Mabel's house. 

"W-what are you doing here? How did you manage to get out?" Mabel said, stuttering out of her nervous state. She followed Nana and she sat on the sofa, beside Mabel's child. 

"Oh, you have a child already," Nana said, smiling. Mabel quickly took her child away from Nana. "Why so mean? I just sat beside your cute child." Nana laughed and Mabel took her child to its room and placed it gently on the crib. She quickly got back to the living room to Nana. Nana was sitting on the sofa, putting lipstick. 

"W-what are you doing here? H-how did you get out?" Mabel asked. "Oh my friend, don't you have trust in me? I mean, are you not happy that I got out already? I feel incubated when I was in that hospital." Mabel kept her mouth shut, and Nana smirked. "It's simple, I escaped. Cool right?" Nana answered and Mabel's eyes widened. 

"W-why?" Mabel asked. Nana raised her brows. 

"What 'why'? Aren't you really happy that I got out? And..." Nana stopped and took out a gun from her bag. "I'm going to execute my plan of getting revenge on Baekhyun! And, say hello to my new friend too!" Nana aimed the gun at Mabel, and the woman shouted out of fear. Mabel ran her hands on her chest, feeling nervous and scared at Nana's actions. 

"NANA!" Mabel shouted. "O God, you are easily scared." Nana laughed and put the gun back in her bag. "I came here because I need your help," Nana said directly. 

"H-help? I-I don't want to! I don't want to be included in everything connected with you anymore. I already have a child, Nana!" Nana smirked devilishly. 

"You're my friend, right?" 

"I need your money, I don't have any money here. Maybe that is the only thing you can contribute so I can finally end Baekhyun's life." Nana said seriously. Mabel shrugged frantically. 

"I don't want to Nana! I don't want to! Can you please just stop? Go back there! Please don't make any mess anymore. Everything's done and in place already! Why can't you move on?" Mabel shouted. Nana quickly walked to her and aimed the gun directly on her head. "I'm very easy to talk to, Mabel. I can just kill you." Nana said, smirking. "Or I can just... take your child. Will you let me take your cute baby?" Nana was ready to go to Mabel's child when Mabel stopped her.