#25

Chapter Twentyfive

"Good morning, Mr.Park!" Chanyeol smiles as he passes by. "Morning." He greeted back. When Chanyeol reached his office, he saw Rona on her desk. She didn't even look at Chanyeol. She looks like her soul is out of her body.

"Rona," Chanyeol called, still not answering. "Khoe Rona." He called and tapped the desk, Rona slowly looked at Chanyeol. She stood up and bowed at him. "G-Good morning, Mr.Park." She greeted. Chanyeol finds it weird as he saw Rona look lame in the morning. She usually greeted Chanyeol with a smile and full of energy.

"Have you finished arranging documents?" Chanyeol asked, Rona slowly shake her head. "Not yet, Mr.Park."

Chanyeol sighs, "Did I ever told you that I need those papers as soon as possible?" Rona frowns. "I am sorry I will do it right now." Chanyeol untightens his tie and walks to his office.

Few weeks passed; everything is still expected. Rona became quieter; she looks like she's hiding something.

"Bro, I'll take my leave," Jesper said as he picks his pieces of stuff. He's with Sehan; they're practicing for their group comeback. And he decided to go to his Dad's company. Lee Soo Man asked Jesper to stop by and get another contract from his Father.

"Where are you going?" Sehan asked, "Dad's, need to pick up something. It's from Lee Soo Man." Sehan nodded, "Want me to come with you? I have something to ask with Tito Chanyeol." Sehan offered, and Jesper grins. "Alright, let's go."

"Your car stinks!" Sehan said, covering his nose. Jesper's forehead creased as he sniffs the air from his car. "It's leather, stupid." He replied as he starts the engine. As they roam the road. Jesper suddenly stomps his foot on the break. "Oh, fuck! What the hell!" Sehan exclaimed as his face slam on the mirror.

"Fuck, is that..." Jesper immediately unbuckled his seatbelt. "Holy shit, your mask, dude!" Sehan followed Jesper as they run into the alley.

Jesper's blood starts to boil when he saw Baekhee being bullied with five girls. The leader was about to slap Baekhee and Jesper immediately shove the girl's hands.

"What do you think are you doing?" Jesper said in a threatening tone. Jesper's eyes were burning in anger. Is Baekhee's being bullied by his classmates?

"J-Jesper.," Baekhee called on the verge of tears. Jesper glance at Baekhee's face. His lips were bleeding, and his cheeks are reddish. Jesper turns his glance to the group of bullies.

"What the hell is your fucking problem?" Jesper said in an angry tone, Sehan goes in the middle. "Dude, not here." Sehan whispers.

People were coming and shooting them with their phones. Sehan removed his jacket and put it on Baekhee's head. "Dude, let's go. There are too many people watching us." Sehan mutters as he takes Baekhee back on Jesper's car.