#05

Chapter Five: The Letter 

(Warning: Mature content ahead.) 

BAEKHYUN 

2 days passed but I'm still bothered. I didn't tell Chanyeol yet about what I learned from Mabel. He's calling everytime but I still can't say it to him. Something's really holding me back. And I don't want him to worry about us. 

"Mom?" I glanced at Jesper, we were watching Chanyeol's drama. This is what we usually do together, we watch Chanyeol's drama, and sometimes we watch it with Chanyeol, too. 

"Yes?" I was awaken from my deep thoughts when Jesper called me. "Are you okay?" Jesper asked. I smiled and nodded. "Of course I am." 

"What? It's okay for you to see dad kissing another woman?" Baekhee said and pointed at the TV, where Chanyeol is kissing his leading lady. I smiled. "It's just work, kids. Don't be furious about it." I answered and Baekhee shrugged. My phone suddenly vibrated, and when I saw it, it was Chanyeol. I answered it quickly and smiled when I saw his face even though it's only in a video call. 

"How's my beautiful wife and kids doing?" Chanyeol said over the line. Jesper and Baekhee quickly snuggled close to me.

"DAD! WE'RE WATCHING YOUR DRAMA AND DID YOU JUST KISSED SOME OTHER WOMAN OUT THERE APART FROM MOM?" Baekhee shouted, I just laughed and shrugged. "It's part of my job, and why are you watching a kissing scene? Close your eyes!" Baekhee threw a glare. 

"Duh, like dad, I'm not a kid anymore. I'm already a big girl!" Baekhee said, pouting. "Dad! Don't forget our special day!" Jesper reminded. Right. Every month, we all gather to go camping. It's our day. Our family day. "How can I forget that? Just a few days more, I'll be coming home. Don't be a headache to your mom, okay?" Jesper laughed, "No need to remind me, dad. Baekhee is the one who needed to be reminded because she always causes stress to mom!" Jesper said, laughing. I shrugged. 

"Aish, these kids! Anyways, how are you doing there? Have you eaten?" I asked Chanyeol. He smiled through the screen. "Yes, but something's missing," Chanyeol said, smirking. My forehead creased. "What is it?" I asked, curious.

"You." I blushed hardly and glanced at the kids. Thankfully their eyes are glued on the screen and they seem to be unbothered. "I miss you so bad," Chanyeol said with his soft voice. "Can I see you naked?" My eyes widened and I walked far away from the kids. I got upstairs to our room. 

"What are you saying?! What if someone hears you there? Thankfully the kids are busy watching." I scolded Chanyeol. He smirked. "I'm the only one here, and apart from that... it's my free time. I just missed you..." Chanyeol softly said over the line.