#22

Chapter Twentytwo: At My Worst

Chanyeol woke up from a loud noise coming from downstairs. He instantly stood up and rushed to his husband, who's preparing breakfast. A tub fell down and Baekhyun chuckles as he saw his husband looked stunned.

"WHAT HAPPENED?! HOW ABOUT THE BABY?!" Yes, Chanyeol already knew about it since he came from Hawaii, Baekhyun surprised him and he was really happy to know that his husband is pregnant. It's the third one so Baekhyun needs to be more careful because it's too sensitive.

"What are you doing?" Chanyeol came closer as he hugged Baekhyun from the back. Sniffing his neck. "Making breakfast?" Baekhyun replied as he continues what is he doing. "Yes, but I told you to do not to do anything. I want you to relax and eat nutritious foods." Chanyeol snapped, Baekhyun laughs softly.

"But-" Chanyeol cut him off and grabbed the spatula from Baekhyun. "My lady, take your seat over there and watch your amazing hot handsome husband cook for you," Chanyeol smirks as he takes his shirt off. Baekhyun squeals. "Omo." Baekhyun chuckles as he saw Chanyeol frying eggs with seductive looks.

"Look at these eggs, something's missing." Chanyeol laughs as he opened the refrigerator and take some sausage. Baekhyun smiles disappear as he saw Chanyeol put one mini sausage between two eggs. Now, it looks like...

"This looks like yours, isn't it?" Chanyeol said laughing and looked at Baekhyun, he gulped as he saw his husband's glares and he's not smiling or laughing anymore. Baekhyun stood up and Chanyeol dashed in front of his husband.

"I was just kidding, don't take that-" Baekhyun raised his eyebrows as he walks to the guest rooms.

"Don't you ever touch me, Park." Chanyeol sighs.

"Oh man, I forgot that he's sensitive..."

"MOM! DAD'S LEAVING!" Baekhee shouted Baekhyun's still in the guest room, throwing his tantrums. He's mad, and he feels irritated when he saw his husband, he had a fine morning and his husband, kill the joy.

"Mom! Please open the door!" Jesper shouted. Chanyeol sighs and massages his temples. "This is not going to be easy." He sighs deeply. Baekhee and Jesper look at each other with a smile.

"You think this will work?" Chanyeol asked Baekhee and Jesper, who set up some romantic tables in the backyard.

"I'm sure," Jesper smirks and Chanyeol's eyes widen when Jesper pulled out the old but legendary guitar. Yes, the guitar that he used when he confessed to Baekhyun.