epilogue

"PARK BAEKHYUN ALBUM SELLS 1.02 MILLION COPIES!"

"THE PARK COUPLE HAS BEEN AWARDED AS THE BEST COUPLE OF THE YEAR!"

"PARK JESPER, GETTING A SOLO ALBUM?!"

"OH SEHAN'S UPCOMING SOLO CONCERT?!"

"PRIVÈ BY PARK BAEKHYUN!"

"PARK CHANYEOL IS THE NEW AMBASSADOR OF A LUXURY BRAND!"

"MEET THE NEW FAMILY MEMBER OF PARK'S, PARK CHANHYUN!"

Chanyeol smiles; carrying Chanhyun.

Park Chanyeol's youngest son.

"A, you're adorable

"A, you're adorable. B, you're so beautiful, C you're a cutie full of charms," Chanyeol sang as he swings ChanHyun softly into his arms. "D, you're a darling and E, you're exciting, F you're a feather in my arms."

Baekhyun smiles as he saw Chanyeol swaying his son and making him fall asleep. They both look adorable.

"G, you look good to me, H you're so heavenly, I you're the one that I Idolize." Baekhyun came closer as he peeks at ChanHyun, who's still awake but feels sleepy. "J, we're like Jack and Jill, K you're so kissable, L is Baekhyun that I loved." Baekhyun blushes, and Chanyeol placed ChanHyun on the crib.

Chanyeol dragged Baekhyun and make him sit on his lap, "So, our son is sleeping, can we have our lovey-dovey time? Hmm?" Chanyeol said, grinning as he kisses Baekhyun on his neck. "Babe, maybe ChanHyun will wake up," Baekhyun told in a lower tone.