#06

Chapter Six: Be Careful... 

CHANYEOL

After I received a call from the psychiatric hospital, I rushed to my hotel room and got my car key. I don't know where is Heechul, but for now, I need to see my family. I don't know what to do anymore. I have this fear of my family being taken away. And I don't want that to happen. I won't let Nana touch my family. She will go through me first before my family. 

"Mr. Park? We need to get ready for the next scene-"

"I'm leaving. I'm sorry but something came up." I said to the staff and rushed quickly to my car.

I saw Heechul chasing me. I didn't tell him. I'm rushing because I really need to see my family. Since Nana was detained in Seoul Psychiatric Hospital, I told all the doctors that I should be the first one to know if there's something that happened to Nana. I receive a report from them every month. According to the nurses, Nana's being worse rather than to heal. Nana's always raging, she's always having a mental breakdown, especially when she sees me on the television. She also hurts the other patients that's why I told them to tighten Nana's security. And here, they said Nana killed her assigned doctor. I just can't believe she's capable of doing that.

After half an hour, I arrived at our house. I quickly opened the gate and wander my eyes around the house. It was fine and neat but where's Baekhyun and the kids? 

"BAEKHYUN!" I shouted and dragged my feet upstairs. They were not there, I already opened all the rooms. I called Baekhyun but his line is dead. I sighed and massaged my temples. I don't know what to do anymore. 

How about Luhan? And Kyungsoo?

I quickly called Luhan and thankfully, he answered. "HELLO? LUHAN? WHERE BAEKHYUN AND MY KIDS?" I asked. 

"Chill, Chanyeol. Baekhyun is here with your kids-" 

I didn't let him finish, I dropped the call and went quickly to Luhan's house. I saw Sehun waiting for me outside. "Where's my family, Sehun?!" I asked. I didn't wait for Sehun anymore. I went inside the house and saw Baekhyun, I quickly went to him and hugged him tightly. 

"Dad!"