2- Dicktionary

"Sup skank." Jack said, leaning against my locker.

"Oh, that's a new insult. I see your vocabulary has improved." I said, starting to walk away.

But he tugged on my back pack and pulled me back.

"Hm. You changed a lot over the summer." He said, studying me.

"Well, you haven't changed at all. Your still your old jerk self." I said pulling free and walking to my class.

I had decided last semester to put a stop to Jack Gilinsky, but this semester is where my plan goes into action.

***

Cameron POV

"Bro. Do you really have to harass her every day." Johnson asked Gilinsky as he and Sam walked back from talking to the girl.

Nash, Matt and I all had separation issues and transferred to West Side High.

But apparently, Gilinsky had an enemy. A girl. A very hot girl I might add.

"Where's Matt?" I asked, trying to change the subject. No one answered and Johnson and Gilinsky had a stare down.

Jack G just shrugged and walked off to his class.

"What was that all about?" Nash asked.

"They have a lot of history." Johnson said.

"Like, dating?" Nash asked.

"No. Nothing like that. She's a nice girl though. She just gets a lot of shit from something her brother was blamed for."

***

Alexis POV

I walked to my math class, thinking about what Jack said.

You changed a lot over summer.

What the fuck does that mean? I know dad told me that I grew a lot.

Class was already filling up and I was disappointed that I hadn't seen Kylie or any of my other friends.

"Hey. Um. Is anyone sitting there?"

I looked up and found the boy that the voice belonged to.

I looked around for Kylie and shook my head.

"No. Go ahead." I said.

He smiled and slipped into the seat.

"I'm Cameron by the way." He said, digging into his back pack and pulling out stuff for math class.

He was tall and tan with chocolate hair and dark brown eyes. He was pretty hot, I mean dat jaw line.

"Alexis." I replied.

"Yea, Jack told me about you." He said, shifting uncomfortably.

"Which one?" I asked, taking down notes that the teacher randomly started to write on the board.

"Johnson." He said.

Johnson and I were friends. I was friends with most of the kids at my school, except for anyone that has ever had anything to do with Jack Gilinsky.

Which is most of the girls.

"Oh. What did he say?" I asked, looking away from him.

He didn't answer, instead looked to the board and took down notes.

I guess it mustn't have been bad, since he asked to sit next to me when there was other empty seats.

I rolled my eyes and dragged myself through the rest of the day.

I managed to make it through the week alive.

But week two was about to change everything.

Forever.