4- Cuffed

As we waited for the principal, I snuck a look at Jacks jaw.

It was red, swollen and even had a little cut.

My hands were pretty rough, from all the work in the shop, but it hurt like a bitch.

Johnson saw me looking and secretly high fived me.

"What do we have here?" Mrs Paraben asked as she stepped outside.

We all walked in and she got Johnson to explain while I went to the nurses office and got an ice pack for Jacks jaw and and ice pack for my hand.

As I walked in, I handed him his ice pack.

"So, Jack here has told me that this started because of the accident last year? Anything to add Alexis."

"I think that basically sums it up." I said, not looking directly at her.

"I think you two need to lean to get along. And for that. I have the perfect solution."

I watched her carefully as she rummaged through her draws.

"I've been waiting for six years to use these. Sadly."

She pulled out a pair of hand cuffs and Johnson burst out laughing.

They looked like real military stuff.

"Um. Mrs Paraben. Don't you think that's a little far. I mean we don't have the same schedule." Jack said.

"That's ok. While you call your parents and tell them what you've done, I'll change your schedules."

I have never regretted punching someone in my whole entire life.

I pulled out my phone and dialled for my dad.

"Hey. Dad. I punched a boy at school."

"Oh. Uh. Are you in the principals office now? Do I need to pick you up?"

"Yea. I'm in the office. And no."

"Ok. Pretend that I'm yelling at you. But really I'm very proud of you. Good work honey."

I tried my best not to laugh and hung up.

Jacks parents on the other hand, seemed to be giving him a bad time.

"Okay. All done. You can both go now to Alexis's physics class. And Johnson, I am making you their guard. They come here every morning and every afternoon and they have to spend time with each other after school as well."

I cringed as she clipped the prison to my left arm. Then almost gagged as she attached me to Gilinsky. She handed us our new schedules.

Luckily class wasn't out yet, so the whole school didn't see us.

As we walked out of the office Johnson burst out laughing.

"I will not hesitate to punch you as well." I said, waving to him as he walked to his class.

"I hate you so much." I said to Gilinsky as he pushed the door open.

"Uh, Jack you aren't in this pfft!" Mr Dane burst out laughing with the rest of the class when they saw us.

Jack dragged me to the back of the class.

I glared at Cam for laughing.

***

The bell rang for lunch and Jack shot out of his seat so fast, he practically dragged me out of the class room.

He started to walk to the cafeteria.

"Wait, I have to get my lunch from my locker." I said, stopping.

"I am not waiting for the whole school to see us like this. Just eat some of my food." He said half jogging into the cafeteria.

I pouted towards my friends as I passed our table and they all looked confused at me.

"Wow. Guys. Did getting kinky go wrong or something?" Sammy said a we sat down.

When is winter break again?