15- Prom

Alexis POV

I still hadn't told Kylie who I was going to the formal with. Even as we were getting ready together she still pressed me for questions.

"Just the first letter?" She asked, dusting my eyes with makeup.

"No. It's a surprise." I said as she started on my hair.

"Is he picking you up or are you meeting him there?" She asked.

"Who said it was a boy?" I said watching her face twist into confusion. "No. He's picking me up." I said.

"How long have you been dating?" She asked, the excitement clear in her voice.

"Two weeks." I said.

***

"Matts here!" Kylie screamed jumping up from her spot on the couch, almost tripping over her sequinned dress.

"My rides here too." I said.

Jack had offered to 'drive' Matt and and Kylie to the prom.

"There isn't another car." She said.

I smiled and walked out the door after her, hugging my dad goodbye.

Jack and Matt opened the car doors for us and Matt and Kylie simply stared at us.

"YOUR GOING OUT WITH JACK?" Kylie screamed, gripping Matts arm as she bounced up and down smiling like a lunatic.

"Yea." I said looking over to a very handsome Jack in his tuxedo.

"Uh. This is for you." He said nervously, handing me a white rose corsage.

I giggled at his nervousness, "Thanks."

I slipped it on my wrist and looked back at Matt and Kylie already sucking each others face off.

"Save it for after." I groaned, throwing a mint at them.

****

"We are here. Behave yourself kids and please use protection." Jack said in a dad voice as Matt and Kylie jumped out of the car.

He opened the door and walked around and linked my arm with mine.

"Ready for this?" He asked.

I nodded.

"You look absolutely stunning as well." He said as we walked up towards the school gym.

"You don't scrub up too bad yourself." I said, straitening his tie that matched my dress.

He walked through the well decorated doors and I could already feel hundreds of eyes on us.

"Care to dance?" Jack said, taking my hand in a posh manner.

"Yes I would." I said, trying to mimic his accent but failed.

"You need to work on that." He said, leading me out to the dance floor.

"A lot of people are staring at you." He whispered in my ear as he pulled me closer. "I hope they all bite their lips off."

I laughed quietly as he snaked his arms around my waist and I lifted mine to around his neck.

"Why would you say that?" I asked looking up at him.

"Because your my girl. My eyes only. Plus this dress is killing me. So I don't know what it's doing to everyone else."

We danced for a little while until we went back to our table, but quickly left once we saw Johnson and his date half making babies.

"Let's take a photo." He said, taking me to the small photo booth.

The first picture we just smiled, the second we pulled really ugly faces, the third I kissed his cheek and the last one we were just laughing because as hard as he rubbed the lipstick off, it only stained his cheek.

He eventually got it off, but there was still a slight pink spot.

I swear to god, this boys cuteness will be the death of me.

-------------------------------------------------

Wassap duuude. I hope you like the story so far. I'm nervous for the net chapter because *spoiler alert* shit goes down between the parents and if you have been wondering why Alexis hasn't talk about her mum then vote for the next chapter.

Anyway. I wanna know stuff about my small group of readers:

Where are yall from?

I live in Australia lol.