9- Party

Alexis POV

Things did go back to normal on Monday, apart from the bullying.

I went back to my table at the cafeteria and Kylie and I even made up.

I was lying on my couch, watching spongebob with Cam.

We've become really good friends. They say it's impossible to friends with someone of the opposite sex.

Our relationship is really weird. Sometimes we would act like two girl bestfriends fan girling over something and other times we would literally talk about cars and football.

"Hey are you going to Nash's party? It's his early birthday party because we are leaving on tour soon." He said.

"Yea, he text me before." I said, sulking because of the mention of their tour.

"K. I'll see you there because Jacks mum wants us to have dinner before we go." I nodded.

"Mm. I should prolly get up and get ready. See yah."

***

Cameron POV

Everyone always asks me about hanging out with Alexis.

"We literally sat a watched spongebob. Bro nothing happened." I complained to Nash.

"I missed you Alexis! Uh." Nash said, moaning.

"Shut up!" I said, throwing a pillow at him.

"Where Matt?"

"With Kylie duh." I said.

"Don't change the subject." Johnson said. "What do you guys talk about?"

"Anything." I said.

"Sex?" Sammy asked.

"Stop being perverted! No." I said throwing another pillow at Sammy.

"Come on. If your saying you wouldn't fuck Alexis your lying. I'd take her any day." He said, licking his lips.

"Mm. Love me some Alexis." Nash said.

Then all of a sudden, Gilinsky got up from the beanbag chair and stormed out the room.

"The fuck was that?" Nash said as Johnson got up to follow him.