20- Show Time

"Could you go any slower." I groaned, pushing Johnson.

"The traffics horrendous. Plus it's almost frickin midnight and I'm tired." He said.

"Aw sorry. Love you JJ."

"Don't call me that."

He'd picked me up from the airport and man, it was freezing in Florida.

Hopefully the next stop was warmer.

"Some of the guys went out, cause ya know it is New Yeets Eve." Johnson said, pulling into a hotel.

"Woah." I said, my mouth agape at the fanciest hotel Id ever seen. "Your managers are pretty good to you aye?" I said, following Johnson who had already gotten my bag.

What a sweetie.

The elevator slowly took us up to the twelfth floor and I was almost jumping the whole time.

"They're actually probably in bed." JJ laughed.

"How did you sneak out?" I asked.

"Just said I was going to get donuts."

"They believed that you were going to get donuts at eleven thirty?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I forget what room he's in, but we have a MasterCard for all the rooms. I think it's number two zero six."

He slipped the card into the slot and swung the door open.

I turned on the lights, "WAKE- AAAAAAAH."

Mathew and Kylie both fell of the bed, both naked screaming at me.

"Get a- don't worry." Johnson said as I ran out of the room running into the wall, him following in suit.

"Oh. Your bag."

"Don't worry. I'm not going back in there." I said. "Where my Bae at?" I said, dancing down the hall like Miranda Sings.

"I gotta film this." Jack said, putting the card in the door.

I turned the light on, but saw Jack sleeping. "Wake him up!" Johnson whispered.

"I don't wanna wake him." I whispered back.

"Jump on him." Johnson pushed me toward him.

"But he looks so peaceful."

"Pfft. Just do it." He said.

I looked into his phone camera and made the rocker sign before diving into the bed.

"Dude." I heard Jack grumble. I just lay next to him but he ripped the covers from himself and threw it sideways, covering me.

Johnson burst out laughing.

I felt a hand on my stomach and I squeaked as the hand pressed down.

"ALEXIS!" Jack screamed pulling the covers off me and wrapping in his arms, pulling me into his bare chest. "Johnson. Thank you so much man." Jack said.

"Thanks JJ." I called, although it was muffled because I was becoming squashed.

"That's ok guys. See yah in the morning." Johnson said, closing the door.

"Mm." Jack hummed, falling back into the bad with me on his chest.

"What's the time?" I asked, yawning, feeling sleepier by the second.

"Eleven fifty eight. Two minutes until you have to kiss me." Jack said cheekily.

I lifted my head and rested my chin on his chest.

"Why not start now and then we can say that we kissed for a year?" I smiled innocently.

He chuckled and sat up, pulling my legs around me waist. He wrapped his arms around my waist and slowly leant towards my lips, sometimes flicking his eyes up to meet mine.

"We don't have all year. Just kiss me." I grumbled, running my hands from his shoulders to the back of his neck, running my fingers through his hair and pulling him to my lips.

He smiled, and we moved our lips together perfectly. Just like the first time we kissed, it was special and I felt like I would melt every time he touched me.

He ran his hands down my sides and landed them on my ass.

I let us fall sideways so he was over the top of me.

I kicked my shoes off as he lifted one of my legs so it was over his torso.

He planted kisses all over my jaw and down to my neck, causing to me to let a small moan escape from my lips.

"Woo. Twinning it." I heard Kylie squeak from the door.

Jack rolled off me quickly and we both glared at Kylie who was carrying my bag.

"Thanks Kylie." I said as she left.

"Yea, thanks Kylie." Jack said, sarcastically as I jumped of the bed to get changed into pyjamas.

After I changed into an oversized random shirt and brushed my teeth and pulled my hair into a bun and all that stuff, I jumped into the bed next to Jack who was scrolling through his phone.

"We managed to kiss for a year." He announced.

I giggled and watched the video that Johnson had posted to Twitter of us. He even filmed me impersonating Miranda.

"I didn't mean to cover you with the blanket Mirfanda." He laughed.

I smiled at how cute he looked when he saw me.

"Aw. Your so cute." I said, cuddling up to his side.

"Me? Cute? My masculinity hurts." He said.

"That sounded.. Weird." I said, plugging my phone in on the other side of the bed.

I slipped under the covers and Jack turned the light off. He scooted over towards me and secured his arm over my waist.

We lay in silence, just enjoying falling asleep next to each other when Jack said something that made me cry.

"I love you Alexis."

A tear escaped my eye in happiness and I turned, entangling our legs, to face him.

"I love you Jack."

________________________________________

omf. One more chapter guys!

I have an idea for the sequel, but have no idea what I should call it.

Do you want a sequel?