21- Video

Sammy POV

"What's up guys. It's yo daddy here." I said, speaking to the already ten thousand viewers in my YouNow.

I read the messages that were coming through and answered a few of their questions. Most of them were about Alexis.

The poor girls only been on tour with us for two days and everyone's already hating on her. Why don't they hate on Kylie? She's the slut.

"Guys. Alexis is a really sweet girl. Her and Jack are literally the most innocent couple ever. That's why I chose their room to film today. Everyone else is so loud and I think they are out on a date."

DaddySamWilk: What's her Twitter?

"She doesn't have a Twitter. I don't know why. Jack will probably like make her get one. Love you too SheerGrier."

I watched all the funny stickers pop up. "Do you have to pay really money to buy stickers?" I asked confused.

I just watched the stickers and my own screen of me until through the live video I saw the door open.

I turned to see Jack and Alexis making out really hardcore.

Jack slipped Alexis's jacket off and they both landed on the bed.

They continued to kiss, not even knowing I was here.

Meanwhile, YouNow was about to explode.

"Guys. Can't you see I'm doing a YouNow?"

They both stopped and Alexis screamed so loud Jack fell of the bed.

"You can delete that right?" She asked, straightening her clothes.

"Babe it's a YouNow. It's live." Jack said, standing up and pulling her out of view.

"But you fans already hate me enough without thinking I'm a total slut." I heard her say quietly.

She walked into the bathroom and Jack smacked the back of my head.

"What?" I asked.

"Jerk. You made her cry." He said, following her into the bathroom.

Your the jerk for bullying her for a year, I thought.

"Well." I said, looking at the amount of screenshots.

Alexis POV

"Al? Are you ok?" I heard Jack come into the bathroom and close the door.

"No." I sobbed as he pulled me into a hug and kiss the top of my head.

"It's okay. Every couple kisses. Some fans only dislike you because they're jealous of you. I mean look at you, you beautiful, smart, funny, great with cars, plus not to mention your incredible boyfriend." Jack said, stroking my hair.

I heard the door open again and saw Sammy with his laptop.

"See guys. Cutest couple ever." He said, facing it towards Jack and I hugging.

I wiped my eyes, thankful I didn't wear any makeup and looked over to Sammy.

"Your such a dork." I said.

"Let's get pizza?" Sam suggested.

"Last time we got pizza you drowned it." Jack said.

"Your always making me cry." I said to Sam, laughing.

***

After we had pizza, Sam finished the YouNow and went to his own room.

They had made me a Twitter and I was happy to see that some fans actually thought I was a good girlfriend.

But what surprised was how quick they were. Edits and screenshots and countless tweets about Jack and I getting caught.

Jack watched me as I scrolled, making sure if I saw something upsetting to hug me.

"Your fans make good edits." I said. "I just wish they hadn't seen that." I continued as he pulled me down onto the bed and snuggling his head into my neck.

"Mm. Get used to it, because your not going anywhere."

________________________________________

Oh my god. Crying. It's over guYs.

what did you think?

Sequel?