19- Little Things

• Friday Afternoon •

As soon as the bell rang I shot from my seat and ran straight to the parking lot.

I ran straight into Jacks arms and almost felt like crying.

His flight to LA was at six and obviously I wouldn't be able to say goodbye to him there.

"It's only a week." Jack said, holding me tightly.

"It's two weeks dumbass." I heard Sam say.

"Shit." Jack mumbled, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer.

"No making out please, Matt and Kylie have gotten me to throw up enough today." Sam said.

"Go away." I grumbled, trying to kick him.

"Hey, don't I get a hug too?" He said.

"Not yet." I said, as Jack picked me up.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and we just hugged.

"I'll text you everyday." He said.

I nodded into his neck and glared at Sammy who was not so secretly taking photos.

#jaxis was apparently trending at the moment.

I didn't have a Twitter so I wasn't affected by it. But apparently all the hardcore Jack Gilinsky fans loved it when 'Jack pushed me into the water'.

What the hell man?

Once I had hugged the rest of the boys and hugged and kissed Jack one last time, I slowly started to walk back home, holding the tears that were threatening to spill.

I didn't have anyone for a whole two weeks. Even Kylie was going to LA tomorrow.

I don't get why her and Matt were so touchy today when they'll see each other tomorrow.

I got home and waited for my dad to finish work at six by changing into warm pyjamas and starting to cook a spaghetti bolognese.

I heard the front door open and started to serve dinner.

"Hey Kiddo."

"Hi dad. How was work?" I asked, sitting down at the table.

"Ah. Same old stuff. How was your last day of school? Glad it's over for a little while?"

I nodded and started eating, even though I didn't feel very hungry.

***

* Six Days Later *

I woke up with a groan to my phone ringing.

I rolled over and reached for my phone. I saw 'Jack' and immediately answered.

"Hey Alexis." I heard Johnson on the other line.

"Oh. It's you." I said sarcastically.

He laughed but quickly stopped. "Listen, Al. Jack- he isn't himself. I know it only been six days, but he really misses you."

"Johnson, my dad would never let me come for a visit."

"Could you maybe ask him. Seriously Jack is-"

"Alexis!" I heard my dad call downstairs.

"Hold that thought . I'll be right back." I said.

I quickly threw on a shirt over my sports bra and pulled on random denim shorts that were on the floor.

I slowly walked down the stairs but stopped half way when I saw Jacks parents.

I look suspiciously at dad and he smiled slightly.

"Hi, Mr and Mrs Gilinsky." I said, politely walking over to stand next to dad.

"Hi sweety. Last night, we got a call from Jack and this morning we got a call from Johnson and the tour managers. Jack isn't performing well and he said it's because he misses you." Jacks mum explained.

I nodded and looked to my dad.

"They've arranged a flight for tomorrow night if your willing to take it." She continued.

"I've already agreed." Dad said as I looked to him.

"Really? Thank you so much." I said, hugging my dad and Jacks parents.

"Your a sweet girl Alexis. I would be proud to call you my daughter- in- law one day." David said, shaking my dads hand.

They left and I was so happy I could pee my pants.

"Your sure about this dad? A whole week?" I asked.

"Well, I think it's a great reward for finishing that bike all by yourself. Quick go pack. Tomorrows New Years Eve. It's going to be busy."

I hugged him once again ran upstairs.

"Johnson. Holy shit. You won't believe what just happened!"