12- Blank Space

Hey guys! I wanna tell you a story but you can skip this it doesn't relate to the story at all.

So I went camping and for my birthday I got a new wake board. If you have ever been wake boarding you know that if the boys my going fast enough or if you don't have enough upper body strength, you won't be able to pull yourself up.

So as we are camping next to this big ass dam, we go out onto the water so I could try out my new board. I've been wake boarding since I could walk so everyone in my big ass family is pretty good. This lake had just installed jump and shit and I was doing a turn and missed my dad yelling out to me that I was about to go over the jump. I wasn't prepared and when I turned back to face the jump I swerved left and ran into the pole that holds it up. I got six stitches on my forward and now I have a broken arm and also broke my new wake board :(.

Anyway, here is the chapter..

Alexis POV

Jack and I literally did not stop texting for the rest of the weekend. I didn't even know what we were talking about most of the time, he would just start texting me random words.

We also decided that it would be a huge shock to everyone about us so I was now his 'tutor'.

I am currently in the cafeteria trying to block out Kylie's rambling of losing it to Matt. But it did get me thinking, what would of happened if the car behind us just drove around us? I didn't even know if Jack and I were together.

It was all very confusing. It amazed me on how a simple kiss can flip both our worlds upside down.

***

I was walking home, enjoying the slightly chilly breeze when a car horn suddenly beeped beside me. Being the stupid and clumsy person, the fright made me fall back into someone's hedge.

I looked up to see Jacks black jeep and him laughing his head off as he walked over to help me.

"I'm fucking stuck you dickhead." I said, trying to pull myself from the twigs and leaves.

He continued to laugh and grabbed my hand and pulled me from the bush. I picked all of the leaves and sticks from my clothes.

"Hi." He said when I looked up at him.

"Hey. Why did you scare me like that?" I said, pushing him.

"I wanted to hang out? Do you wanna go to the mall?" He asked.

"Sure." I said and he smiled opening the door for me.

***

We ended up getting subway and sitting down in the food court.

He kept studying my sandwich and I looked at him weird.

"What?" He said, noticing me staring.

"Why are you studying my food like its a science experiment?" I asked.

"I'm writing down what you like on your subway so when you get sad I can bring you subway."

I blushed to the shade of the tomato on my sandwich.

We ate in silence, just watching the people pass when he blurted out, "Is this a date?"

"Uhm. I don't know. You invited me." I said, shocked at his sudden question.

"Well, I was thinking, because I want it to be a date. But I don't know about you?" He asked, looking over the table at me.

You know that feeling you get when you get your test back and you almost know you aced it and you get these butterflies in your stomach? Imagine that but your teacher is really hot. That's how I felt right now.

"I guess it's a date then." I said, smiling as his face spread into a grin. "You are not who I thought you were Jack Gilinsky." I said, leaning back on the booth.

"If your implying I'm not a badass, rebel bad boy, then you're wrong."

I laughed, "Prove it." I said.

He shifted his jacket on his shoulder got up with his subway paper and put it in the rubbish bin.

He walked back to me and took my hand as I stared at him weirdly. "You see that? I didn't recycle it and it's paper." He said, sliding his sunglasses on.

"Ooh. Badass." I said sarcastically.

"I don't like your attitude." He said, holding his nose high in the air and leading me around the mall.

"What is your favourite candy?" He asked, stopping at one of those shops in the middle with candy.

"Mm. Sour patch watermelon." I said. He nodded in agreement.

"Favourite chocolate?"

"Kisses." He kissed my cheek but I pushed him away laughing. "Hershey kisses." I said.

He bought the candy and we walked back to his car.

***

"Thanks Jack. Not only did I have a lot of fun, but I know for sure you are a complete badass."

He laughed and kissed my cheek as I got out of the car and handed me the small bag of sweets that were left.

I waved to him as he drove off, still blushing at all the cheek kissing.

Now all I have to do is explain to my dad as to where I was.