11- Not Tonight

I pushed through the crowd of sweaty teenagers grinding against each other in search for Kylie.

I couldn't find her or Matt and pulled out my phone.

From Kylie- I had to take Matt home 😏, I don't know when I'll be back.

Well, I've got no ride.

Everyone was drunk.

Johnson didn't live too far. I think.

I definitely couldn't call my dad because he would freak and also shoot Taylor for giving me a Hickey.

I sighed and started to walk.

Luckily, I wasn't wearing heels and Johnson didn't live in a dodgy suburb.

***

I don't know why long I'd been walking but my feet were starting to hurt.

I hadn't heard from Kylie and I was starting to extremely doubt my navigation skills.

A car suddenly pulled up next to me and I jumped. The window rolled down but I kept walking, not wanting I be taken.

"I'm not a kidnapper!" I heard Jack call.

I smiled slightly and turned as he caught up with me.

"Need a ride?" He asked.

"Actually yea." I said.

He leant over the seat and opened the door.

I sat down in the passenger seat thankful for seat warmers and smiled gratefully at him.

"Did you have any idea where you were going?" He laughed.

"A little bit." I said. "Kylie and Matt left so I didn't have a ride home."

"You could've just asked me." He said quietly.

We drove in silence for a while and I snuck glances at him as he drove.

He seemed very concentrated and gripped the steering wheel a little too tight.

"Okay." He said, suddenly letting out a breath, "What was that back there? Why didn't you kiss me? Is there something wrong with me, am I not good enough?"

I was shocked at his words and stared dumbfounded at the dark moving houses outside the car.

"Uh. There's nothing wrong with you I-"

He slammed on the brakes making a horrible screeching noise. I leant forward suddenly and looked to him.

"Then kiss me."

"Wha-" His lips met mine and his hand moved down to my seatbelt.

Our lips moved together in perfect harmony and I mentally kicked myself for not kissing him before.

He unclipped my seat belt and without breaking the kiss, lifted me over to him, so I was straddling him.

There, my hands instantly went to his neck as his traveled down my sides, sending shivers throughout my body.

I ran my fingers through his hair and earned a quiet moan escaping from his lips.

His tongue gently asked for entrance and I gladly accepted.

He pressed his hands on the small of my back, pulling me closer.

I felt like I was melting, like the more he pulled me closer, the less I became aware with my surroundings.

I unintentionally moved my hips closer to him, making him moan softly into my mouth.

A sudden and very loud BEEP from behind us brought us back to reality.

I sat back down in the passenger seat. Both o us were breathless an he reached over and took my hand as we drove the rest of the way.

I just kissed Jack Gilinsky.