14- Evil Plan

Alexis POV

"Ok dad. What about this one?"

My dad was taking me dress shopping for the end of school formal.

"That's nice. But I'm not really good at this." He said, rocking back and forth on the balls of his feet.

I went back into the dull change room and slipped the dress off. I grabbed the last dress. I had saved this one for last because I loved it. It was a black dress that came to my mid thigh but had a meshy material down to the ground. It was long sleeved and had a wide neck line.

I slipped it on and zipped it up. I was glad it fit me.

I opened the door and saw my dad talking to someone. I lifted the dress up so I could walk towards him, glad I had heels at home that I could wear.

"Dad..." I said. He turned revealing the other person. "Oh. Hey Jack." I said seeing his face spread into a smile.

"This is your Jack?" Dad said. I nodded, looking down to my feet. "Well young man, take care of my daughter and I won't be needing my shotgun."

"Dad!" I said, blushing.

"Sweetie I have to go to work. Apparently Steff accidentally spray painted the wrong car and now we have a black car that's supposed to be white. But get this dress because it looks gorgeous." He said handing me his credit card and hugging me goodbye.

I watched him walk out the store and then back to Jack, unsure of what to say.

"He says gorgeous I say sexy as fuck." He said as I blushed.

"Well obvious my dad can't say that." I laughed stepping back into changing stall.

I slipped my denim skinny jeans and white tank top back and black hoodie back on and pulled on my black converse as I stepped out the door with the dress, nearly falling over.

"Do wanna go get a bite to eat?" Jack asked, hugging me from the side as I paid for the dress.

"Yea I'm starving." I said, slightly glaring at the girl who was serving me for staring at Jack. She even bit her lip.

We walked to the food court and sat down with our ships and nuggets.

"I hope that server lady bites we lip off." I said, looking back to the shop.

"Why?" Jack asked laughing.

"Fo checkin out Ma Man." I said, sassily eating a chicken nugget.

"I'm your man am I?" He said, smirking.

I blushed but didn't know what to say.

"Well, my girl, your pretty cute when your jealous. And not the type of cute like I wanna pinch your cheeks, the type of cute that makes me want to push you against a wall." He smirked as I once again blushed.

***

Jack POV

I just wish the formal would hurry up and get here. Alexis and I have made a plan to go together, before everyone eventually finds out that we are together.

I was glad she accidentally mentioned me being her man because I get so nervous every time I want to ask her to be my girlfriend.

--------------------------------------

IM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER LOLOLOO.

If want to ask me any questions bout anything leave it in the comments.

Luv you lots and shout out to camschicken for commenting funny stuff xx