6- Gym

Alexis POV

"How the fuck are we supposed to play basketball?" Jack asked, pulling me along as we walked to the gym.

"I don't know. Aren't you the basketball player here?" I said, half letting him drag me.

"Yea. But obviously your not and being attached to you isn't exactly something I wake up and look forward to."

"At least I don't drag you into the girls bathroom."

"Come on. Don't tell me you don't enjoy that."

"I'll enjoy watching you look stupid in gym." I said, pulling in his wrist.

"Yea. I guess your used to it."

I huffed, letting that one slip. I was pretty clumsy. But it takes skill to fall on a flat surface.

We reached the gym and everything was already set up. Everyone had laughed and acknowledged that we were now linked and we did get a few perks. Like being able to be late to class.

I saw Kylie clinging to someone who obviously wasn't Matt. Now that I think of it, she's a bitch.

She always pushed me around and never encouraged me to do anything. If she had encouraged me to stand up to Jack, I probably wouldn't have just been smacked in the face by a basketball just then.

Jack fell to the floor laughing, bringing me with him.

"Stop being a jerk." I said, pushing myself up.

"Stop being so clumsy." He laughed.

***

"Next time we have gym we are skipping class." I said as I was pulled down into the seat next to Jack.

"You skip?" Sammy asked.

"Not really. But that was torture." I said.

"Yea. She's so uncoordinated." Jack retorted.

"Well your not the helping type of person." I said, swiping his hand away as he went for one of my chips.

"And your not the sharing type." He said, turning his attention back to his food.

"I miss you in math." Cameron said.

I missed our math lessons as well. Despite my mutual hate to Gilinsky, Cameron and I have become good friends.

"You miss me giving you the answers." I said laughing.

***

"Any progress?" Miss Paraben asked, uncuffing us. The cuffs were actually starting to bruise my wrists. She really couldn't be doing this.

Both Jack and I didn't respond.

"Ah. I see. So who's house are you going to this afternoon?" She asked.

"Jacks house." Johnson said. I rolled my eyes and rubbed my wrist.

This was going to be... fun.