Another Reason to Draw Breath

DISCLAIMER: I do not own HP or Spartacus. I wish I did though. I own my story and plot and any possible characters I might add.

AUTHOR’S NOTE: Nothing new, look back at chapter one for any info you may have missed. Enjoy!!

"Talk"

'Thoughts'

Chapter Four: Another Reason to Draw Breath

Spartacus' POV:

I was led to a room where Barca and Dominus sat me down and the Medicus came running into the room.

"See to his wounds."

"Yes Dominus." The Medicus bowed and walked over to me and knelt down.

"Once your wounds have been tended to enjoy rest for two days. You've earned it." Dominus said patting my shoulder.

"Thank you Dominus." He nodded and walked out of the room.

Shortly after Dominus left the Medicus finished tending to my wounds and left as well, leaving me and Barca alone. "You must find Harry Barca, Crixus was to wake and train him while we were away and I fear he's yet to be hidden before our return. You must find him and hide him somewhere safe." I begged and Barca nodded.

Though before he could leave a huge black beast came into the room and stared at me. I blinked and suddenly Harry was standing where the beast had.

"How?" was all I could say.

He smiled and walked into the room more. "I should tell you what I told the others just now." With that he went into his tale.

Once it was done Barca and I just stared in awe. "Are you some kind of god in mortal flesh?" Barca asked making Harry laugh.

"No, I'm no god, I'm just Harry." He said and I smiled.

"Well I am pleased to see you are safe little one. No one saw you? No one followed you to this chamber?"

"No, no one saw me. I stayed in the shadows the whole way here and no one followed me. We're safe."

"For now," Barca said.

"How cheery of you Barca," Harry said and I laughed.

Just then footsteps could be heard coming closer. "You must leave little one. Turn back into your panther and hide in the shadows lest you be seen." Harry nodded and turned yet again before me and slipped into the shadows.

"I'm still unsure he's not a god," Barca said and I smiled at where Harry vanished.

"I believe him to be correct, he is just Harry." With that I looked back to Barca and saw him smirking at me.

"It would seem he is more to you." I gave him a confused look but Doctore came into the room silencing me.

"Get back on the training grounds." He ordered and Barca nodded and walked out looking at me over Doctore's shoulders.

I nodded at him and he was gone as Doctore walked up to me.

"Go claim some rest in your chambers, for in two days you go back to the pits." I nodded at him and let him help me to stand then he was gone.

I sighed and went to walk out but a sound from behind causing me to stop.

Suddenly something soft was caressing my leg and when I looked down a beautiful panther was rubbing his head on my legs.

"I thought I told you to leave little one." Harry just purred and I smiled at him.

"You head to my chambers in the shadows, in this form you will be killed on sight should you get caught." Harry purred once more before vanishing into the shadows.