Spy Tactic or Brute Force, Which is the Better?

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Harry Potter or Spartacus or their stories and characters. I only own my story, plot, and any characters I might add.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I hope you guys enjoy the chapter!!

"Talk"

'Thoughts'

Chapter Twenty-Seven: Spy Tactic or Brute Force, Which is the Better?

Spartacus' POV:

I turned back and watched my people slowly walk behind me after the last battle we tempted to gain the fortress.

We had been on the ridge for some time and it was starting to take a toll upon us.

I looked to Agron and nodded to the battlefield. "Go to the dead, I would have count." He nodded and turned to head back.

"They march us to Olympus, only to piss on us from top of the world." I looked to Gannicus as he spoke.

"We must make new attempt," Naevia said.

"One that would not see us in shadow, but marching with thunder that will shake the skies!" Crixus proclaimed.

"You would see all who can storm the wall?"

"To the last woman and child." He said.

I looked at him and sighed. "We cannot risk further assault." I turned to leave then.

"Crassus has turned us from warming walls into herded sheep!" I turned back to Crixus then feeling some annoyance enter me.

"And you would bare neck for slaughter in foolish action!"

"I but seek path from this fucking ridge!" Crixus growled.

I went to answer him when a new voice joined ours. "Spartacus!" we all turned to see Nasir running to me. "Crassus army marches from the mountain pass." I sighed and turned to the others then looked to Nasir once more.

"Move all those who cannot fight to a safe distance. Those that are able to weapons." He nodded and left to do as I asked.

"Let us go meet them," I told the others and we took off.

"Spartacus." I turned at Gannicus' voice to look at him. "What of Harry? Has he not woken?" I sighed.

"Sadly no, Pietros shall see him to safety. Though his strength is most needed in these times." Gannicus nodded in agreement.

Though they had returned to us not to long ago, Harry had shown no signs of waking. Yet, thankfully, no signs of worsening either.

"Come, let us meet our enemy." With that, we took the lead of the men who stood ready.

Gannicus' POV:

We marched to our fences we had created and paused at the sight of Romans approaching. The men behind me cheered loudly while the men beside me watched on.

"On this day we shall see Roman blood upon fucking snow!" Crixus yelled only causing more cheers to break through the air.

"Halt! Calm yourselves." We all looked to Spartacus as he spoke.

"Your words move against purpose! We must press attack! Before they wash over us." Crixus growled.

"They do not tend to advance." It was then we noticed they had not moved any closer to us.

"They hold number to their favor! Why halt advance?" Crixus asked.

"They await their commander," Spartacus answered.