Beginning of the End

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Harry Potter or Spartacus or their stories and characters. I only own my story, plot, and any characters I might add.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I hope you guys enjoy the chapter!!

"Talk"

'Thoughts'

Chapter Twenty-Nine: Beginning of the End

Spartacus' POV:

"My love, hurry!" Harry called as he turned back into his human form once Naevia and a very wounded Crixus were off him.

I rushed to them and knelt where Crixus now lay upon the ground.

"How has he come upon such a wound?" I asked Naevia who looked to still be in a state of shock and fear.

"Never mind that now love, right now he needs to be treated or else he's going to die." Harry's urgent voice said behind me.

I nodded in agreement. "For now we tend to him, then once we know he will not leave this world I will require answers." Naevia did manage to nod then as I motioned for Gannicus to help me with Crixus.

We lifted as one and quickly walked to the Medicus while Nasir and Harry pushed people from our path.

Once there Crixus was placed upon a bed and Neavia attached herself to his hand.

"Fetch the Medicus at once!" I called and Nasir ran out only to move aside as a man and Laeta walked through.

"I shall give any aid I can." She said and walked to gently remove Naevia from Crixus' side.

"No!" she cried out and pushed Laeta from her.

I looked to Harry who nodded and walked up to Naevia. "He's safe now Naevia. Crixus is safe and they'll make sure he stays here. Crixus is my brother, I know he's strong just as I know you know that. You have to leave him only long enough so that he can be healed, alright?" Harry said gently.

Harry's voice made her look to him before taking his outstretched hand and stood to the side. Harry gave me a small, sad, and scared smile before gently pushing Naevia to the tent's exit.

I said as I looked upon Crixus. "You are to remain in this world brother," I demanded to his sleeping form before turning and pulling Gannicus with me.

Once outside I found Naevia clinging tightly to Harry as he tried to calm her tears.

I walked up and sat behind Harry while Gannicus knelt before us.

"Can you give voice to how this come to be?" I asked gently and Naevia paused for a moment before pulling from Harry's arms and looking to me.

"We had won," she explained wiping the fallen tears from her face, "We had won the battle against Arius and his men. Crixus had slain the bastard right before my eyes. Then suddenly Crassus and his men appeared." Her tears started to come then.

"You were overrun," Gannicus said and Naevia nodded.

"Yes, there were too many Romans for us to handle. We were almost out when Crassus' son and Caesar appeared and Crixus ended up how he is now." She cried and turned to Harry. "Had you not arrived when you did, Crixus would have lost his head."

"How were you able to find them beauty? One moment you were breaking words with Nasir while Spartacus and I planned our next move and the next were had vanished." Harry turned to Gannicus.

"I knew the idiot would need help eventually even if he was too stubborn to admit it. So, I placed a sort of tracker on him."

"Tracker?" I asked.