A Heart is Returned

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Harry Potter or Spartacus. I only own my story, plot, and any new character I might add.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Nothing new, see chapter one for any info you wish to know.

"Talk"

'Thoughts'

Chapter Eleven: A Heart is Returned

Harry's POV:

"You know your part my love?" Spartacus asked as I nodded and waited for the right moment. When the cart was close enough I quickly turned into my panther and walked into the shadows and reappeared on the path and laid down whimpering as if in pain.

"Hold!" the guards called and slowly they all walked up to me.

"What has happened to you little one?" one asked kneeling beside me to see where I was hurt.

The moment he reached for me I opened my eyes and bit his hand badly and backed up.

"You mangy beast!" he yelled only to turn when a girl screamed and saw Spartacus and the others fighting. The man turned back to me only to see I was human again and I smirked at him and cut his throat open then attacked the men as they came at me.

I cut the head off of one and sent a killing curse at another before turning and running to stand near Spartacus and the others. I looked to my left as I ran and saw Nasir stabbing a man sneaking up on Agron who smirked at him and probably said something to try and flirt with him and I smirked at them both.

A cry from Crixus had me looking to him quickly and I saw his opponent fall as he turned to another and killed him.

The last guy tried to sneak up on me but I sensed it coming and he suddenly fell twitching and screaming in pain.

"Harry, love, I asked you not to use that spell in all fights."

"Sorry love, but he snuck up on me," I told him as he walked over and pecked my lips before stabbing the man in the head and turned to the prisoners to start fearing them.

"Good start to the day," Crixus said then went about asking if anyone had seen Naevia.

"I hope we find her soon, for both her sake and his." I softly said to Spartacus.

"As do I love, as do I." with that we went about getting things from the fallen enemy that could be used later.

"Batiatus?" A prisoner asked and we looked to him. "You are Spartacus then?" he asked Crixus in hope and I laughed making him look to me.

"That's not Spartacus, the handsome moron beside me is. That fool there is Crixus." I said causing both men to playfully glare at me.

"The woman he seeks is of rare beauty, one who carries the mark of her Domina upon her back." Spartacus called out looking at them all.

When none answered Crixus walked up to us. "They add to number, but not my cause." He said.

Spartacus went to answer when a cry rang out and we all turned to Agron and Nasir as they stood and turned to us.

"The man spoke of your woman," Nasir said and Crixus walked up to him in hope.

"What did he say?!"

"Dead." The word made Crixus look to Agron slowly in sorrow. "Naevia's dead." The words cut us all deeply and Spartacus pulled me tightly to him, tighter than he usually holds me and that's saying something.

I watched a man I considered an older brother crumble under his pain as he walked to us and I pulled from Spartacus just enough to pull him into a tight hug. He hugged me back tightly and I slowly led him back to the others with Spartacus' hand tightly in mine.