Hour One

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Harry Potter or Spartacus or any of their stories and characters. I only own my story, plot, and any character I might add.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Chapter nineteen!! Hope you enjoy!!

"Talk"

'Thoughts'

Chapter Nineteen: Hour One

Albus' POV:

"Finally we find the time to go to this damn museum!" Sirius yelled from beside me.

I turned to him and gave him a small smile. "My boy, we've been too busy fighting raids these past couple months."

"I know that, it just seems like whenever we planned on coming here Voldie decided we needed to fight." He mumbled and Remus laughed.

"Well, we're here now, let's just have a look around to see if we can find any answers." Sirius looked at him and nodded as we walked into the building.

"Welcome to the Magical Historical Museum!" a cheerful man said walking up to us.

I smiled and nodded to the men beside me. "Good morning, we would like to see a particular tour-"

"Tour? I thought we were here for the statue?" Remus nudged Sirius then and I smiled at them both.

"As I was saying, there's a particular tour we would like to see today." The man smiled.

"And what tour would that be?"

"The Spartacus tour." The man laughed then.

"Yes that is one of our most popular tours here, come, my name's Carl and I'll lead you through it." He said.

"Just like that? Don't we need to make an appointment or something?" Remus asked and Carl shook his head.

"Not if you come in the mornings during the weekdays. Those are our less busy times and people that walk in get the first pick of their tours." He said and began to walk into a hallway.

"Why are you interested in the Spartacus tour?" Carl asked.

"Oh just wanted to know what exactly happened to him," I said and looked around to the men as we got closer to the tour.

"A lot of people come here looking for that answer, and they always leave wishing they hadn't." his words shocked me but I kept a calm face. I turned and saw Remus quietly trying to get Sirius out of his shock so they could catch up.

"Now then, we've come to the beginning of the tour," Carl said and I looked to see a moving picture of Spartacus standing tall and looking around at us. "As you can guess this is Spartacus, he was a free man, a Thracian, until he joined the war with the Romans at the time." He said and I looked to him.

"So how'd he become a slave if he was free?" Remus asked finally catching up.

Carl looked to them and got a worried look on his face. "Is he okay?" I turned and saw Sirius had gone white as a sheet.

"He's fine, he woke up with a little stomach bug this morning is all." Remus lied easily and pulled Sirius more to him.

Carl nodded and looked back to the painting. "He turned his back on the Romans during the war. Shortly after that a man named Gaius Glaber came and killed his wife then took him to the city of Capua to be executed in the arena. Only when the men came out he killed all four of them on his own."

"Four men by himself?" Remus asked shocked.

"Yes, and the crowd begged to let him live. That was when Quintus Batiatus bought him from Gaius and took him to his Villa." Carl said and I looked to the painting.