What is the Shape of Your Heart?

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Harry Potter or Spartacus or their stories and characters. I only own my story, plot, or characters.

AUTHOR’S NOTE: Nothing new, I just hope you enjoy the chapter!!

"Talk"

'Thoughts'

Chapter Fifteen: What is the Shape of Your Heart?

Gannicus' POV:

"Where do you take me?" the woman asked but I ignored her. "Please, I am with child!" she begged. I paused when voices were heard and I turned to her and began to take the blinds off.

"People come, follow lead, and do not stray from it," I warned showing the knife. She nodded at me and I turned to stand beside her.

"What brings you out here with such a ripe woman?" a man asked as I took her arm in mine.

"Old horse gave way on the road, the wilds are the quickest way to Pompeii for me and my wife." I looked at her and she just looked at me.

"Spartacus and his fucks have set camp not far from here." The man said and she looked at me in fear.

"Spartacus?"

"Perhaps we should hurry my love. Lest another misfortune falls upon us." I began to lead her then only to stopped when the first man spoke once more.

"How did you come by that?" he asked pointing to her lip.

"Given when the horse fell." He looked at me.

"On the road to Pompeii?" I nodded. "What is it you do?"

"Cut meat for coin."

"A butcher?" he asked and I nodded. "Fine clothing for a wife of such title.

"He's a gladiator!" she yelled and I pushed her away and fought the men.

When the last one died I turned back to her only she wasn't there.

"Help me!" I heard and ran for the voice. "Somebody help me!" She went to stand but I placed swords for her to see.

"Raise voice again, and I shall rip tongue from fucking mouth!" I warned and she nodded.

I blindfolded and bound her. "Name your price and my husband shall give it for my safe return." I laughed at her.

"I do not wish for coin." She looked at me then.

"You are going to rob me of life?" I shook my head.

"No, that is not my place to take." With that, I turned her and continued on.

Spartacus' POV:

I heard the buck go down and ran to see Shadow taking his teeth from the neck. "I could have speared it you know." Shadow turned to me and was replaced by a smirking Harry.

"Yes, but my other half's made to hunt and bring its prey down better than humans, besides he was beyond your throw." He said looking back to the buck. I smirked at him then.

"You know the distance better than my own hand then?" he stood then and turned to me with a smirk.

"I know a lot of things about the great and powerful Spartacus." He said and walked closer.

"Great and Powerful?" I asked and he nodded as he closed the distance between us and ran his gentle hand over my body making me shiver.

"And brave, kind, just, handsome." He looked up to me and leaned closer. "I know your heart, and what it holds." He whispered and kissed me.