From Hundreds to Thousands

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Harry Potter or Spartacus or their stories and characters. I only own my story, plot, and any characters I might add.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Chapter Eighteen!! Hope you guys enjoy it!!

"Talk"

'Thoughts'

Chapter Eighteen: From Hundreds to Thousands

Spartacus' POV:

The sound of the horse's feet as it hit the ground rushed my ears as I pushed the horse forward towards the enemy. They tried to block their leader but I plowed through them with ease and began to take men down when the horse got stabbed and bucked me off.

I landed and looked around them. "Kill him!" the leader said and I smirked.

Suddenly cries were heard and my people came running up the hill ready to kill.

The soldiers charged after them and the battle began.

My men and women were fighting hard. Each was surrounded yet the all turned and fought together as one massive force.

Should one be standing idle watching, it would be a sight to behold.

I kept fighting and turned to kill the man trying to sneak up on me when he suddenly fell upon the ground with blood seeping from his lips.

I looked up and found Harry standing in his fighting stance and smirking at me. I smirked back and killed the man behind Harry as he turned into Shadow and went off to the middle of the fight to kill more Romans.

I shook head at his wake and cut the head off the man running up to my side and turned to continue killing.

"We must go!" I heard one of the men on the horses yell above the screams of victory and death. I turned to them and saw they had taken off in haste.

Angry I smashed the man's face in that I was holding down.

I stood then and watched as my people finished up their kills as they made their way to me.

"Spartacus!" I turned to a very happy Crixus. "The Romans have sounded retreat!" the people cheered and celebrated with each other.

"We see victory today!" Naevia said wrapping arms around Crixus.

Looking upon them now you would not recognize them. Both had grown their hair long and each held a aura of strength and confidence about them which seemed to only grow in each other's presence.

"We do not, those two yet live." I said looking to the two upon horseback.

"The same cannot be said for the men who lay here." Gannicus said pointing to the dead.

"A deserved fate." I too looked to the dead then. "One that shall meet all who would see us back in chains in fear of whip."

LATER

"Our people take from the dead. Once again the Romans death becomes our bounty." Agron said as he and Crixus walked in laughing together.

"And what of Gannicus? I would have his report."

"You know the man, he takes to wine after a victory." Agron laughed at Crixus' words.

"Then I'll go get his report for you." We all looked up and I smiled at the sight of my beloved.

He had also gained a new appearance in the months following Glaber's death at our hands. His skin, though nowhere near as dark as the three of us within the tent, was still tanned after spending much time under the sun. His hair was now only just longer than Crixus' was now and he gained a new scar that started from the corner of his nose all the way to his jaw upon the left side of his face.