I Stand With My Family

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Harry Potter or Spartacus or their stories and characters. I only own my story, plot, and any characters I might add.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I hope you guys enjoy the chapter!!

"Talk"

'Thoughts'

Chapter Twenty-Two: I Stand With My Family

Spartacus' POV:

"I would see belly's filled with the death of Romans," Crixus growled stopping me from walking. "Crassus disperses more soldiers and we should be preparing to greet them."

"And we are, by making sure our men do not go into battle weakened," I told him and turned to Heracleo's.

"Heracleo!" he turned to me. "How fair’s recent venture?"

"You are of thirst, you are shown favor."

"You carry no grain."

"The captain carried more stock in drink than seed of bread." He said.

"Wine will not feed my people."

"The Romans have stored their stock." He said.

Suddenly a man dropped a vase and it shattered revealing seeds of grain within. Men threw themselves at it causing men to start fighting.

Crixus and I rushed them then and began to pull them apart. "Fall to fucking reason!" I yelled and looked at a man. "See them to handfuls, and clear the docks." He nodded at me.

"Spartacus!" I looked over shoulder to see Harry staring at me. "More slaves on foot approach gate." I nodded and went to follow him.

"Would you see them to handful as well?" I turned back to Crixus. I stared at him for but a moment before turning to catch up to Harry.

Agron's POV:

"If you have weapons, you must hand them over before entering the city!" I yelled and looked at all the people trying to push into our city. I turned and walked to Nasir.

"It seems a lifetime passed since I stood as him." He said nodding to the man who he just took a knife from. I smiled at him and patted his shoulder before looking at the people.

"You must show mark or brand to prove yourself former slave and no friend to the Republic!" I yelled searching each person for marks or brands.

Spartacus' POV:

"Spartacus!" I turned and saw Agron leading a woman to me. "This one speaks of Crassus' army. I'd say no more than a half a day's journey." He said.

"How great is the army?"

"Larger than fucking city by her words." He said looking to her.

"Why stay hand?" Naevia asked.

"He grips his own fucking cock if he believes-" Yet Crixus was cut short by people yelling that Romans had been spotted.

We all turned and saw Romans rushing at us. "Seal the gates!" I yelled and Nasir and another did as commanded. Harry, Gannicus, Agron, Naevia, and Crixus all followed me to the gates in case Romans got in.

The gates closed behind a small amount and we quickly began to slay them all.

Harry petrified most making it easier for us to kill them and the ones he did not were cut down with ease. I went to kill the last one only to see a man already stabbing him over and over.

The others came up behind me and we kept our weapons at ready. "Gratitude for assistance," I said.

The man looked up to us and smiled. "A greater glory for the death of your enemy." He said and stood. He held his knife to me and I sheathed my swords and took his.