1

"hey!?!!stop right there!" the girl in the police officer uniform shout at the four teenager messing around and stealing at the old lady.

The four boys attempt to run but she fire her gun towards their sides not intending to shoot at them.

They all stay tall and frozen on their spot  while passing each other the old lady's purse.

"Drop the purse!"she shout but they didn't bulge."NOW!"she shout again but she make her voice more deeper and clearer.They drop it to the ground.

"put your hands where i can see them" she calmly said and they follow her  instruction.

She run towards them, hand cuffing them one by one.

"i'm sorry..please we wont do it again" one of the boys said who she assume is the youngest among them.She look at them in the eyes and then chuckle.

"That what you said last time too"she responded.

"No no..its-its true this time-" they keep on talking but she just ignore them and call the police station to come and get them.

After a minutes the police came and collect the boys.The police officer grab the purse and went to the old lady and give it to her.

"thank you young lady.."the old lady thank her and she smile.

"here,take this for giving me my belongings"the old lady said giving her an old looking book.

"it's okay ma'am" she said but she insist.

"No no no..please take this as a gift for helping me" the old lady said and shove it into her hands.The police smile at her and take the book.

"Thanks again young lady"she shout.

well its part of my work though..but whatever.she thought while she walk away and shake her head.

-

she is standing infront of the mirror as she dry her hair with the dryer but then something cross her mind and she stop what she's doing.

She look at her table where she put the book which the old lady gave her,she reach out for the old book.

The book look like an old one because of the covering, there are some weird carving around it but something cought his eyes.

Her finger follow the carve and stop at the word "prince jimin".

"hmmn"she scuff and open the book revealing a small letters.

Her eyebrow arch when she saw what written on it.

'The kingdom need  your presence,please come and help us to find our Prince Park Jimin.'

She read the letter loud enough and her eyes widen in shock when the book glow,sucking her inside the book.

"what the hellll!!!"she scream before the book ingulf her fully.

-

She found herself standing in the middle of a grassy area which she didn't know.

Taking a sigh, she decided to take a walk and look for someone who can help her to get out of this weird place.

Looks like God answer her prayer when she saw someone walking toward her making her jump from happiness.

As the figure walk closer and closer she notice that 'that' person is holding a sword.A long fcking sword.

"shit" she mumble and start to run away but she got chased by that person.

"Stop running lady and surrender yourself"the man shout while chasing me.

"then stop chasing me you asshole"she shout back still running

The man got confuse with the weird word she just said but she decide to shrug it off and continue to chase her.

"why is he still chasing me?!"

Is this what the kids feel when i chase them?gosh it's hard, she thought while running.

Her feet starting to hurt and it's making her go slow, while she's trying to gain more strenght a hand grab her shoulder making her stop.

"Lady it's forbiden to enter this area since the king own it so you must come with me willingly to jail"the man said.

"Hell no!I'm a police officer and i don't even know why im here in this stupid place.what i want to do is go home and take some sleep!"she shout in frustration.

"I don't have any idea what you are saying lady but you should go to jail"he said and drag me with him.

____________________________________

my english sucks..yeah i know...