14

Jessa~

I woke up on his arm and my eyes went large..what the heck?..okay...

I tried to remove his hand on my waist so i can free myself but he suddenly hold me tightly and groan..oh gosh..no..

I tried again for the second time lifting his hand when he suddenly grip my hand preventing me to move my limb..

"What are doing?"he question and his warm breath fan the back of my neck..oh no...oh my goshh...

"Umm...i need to go somewhere"yeah..what a really good choice of word..he will believe on that..okay..i get it, im dumb..Why am i even hugging him??gosh..

"No..you are not going anywhere.."wow..being bossy now huh? I'm sorry but i don't follow you because you will be the one following me..

I turn around and look him in the eye while i'm still in his arms as i glare at him...he just chuckle at me and tighten his grip around my waist..

You want to play like that?okay then...
My hand went to his cheeks caressing it slowly moving lower to his neck..he shiver to my touch and he look somewhere avoiding my stare..

He turned pink and i can feel his sudden nervousness..he let go of my waist and turn his body to the opposite direction as he cover his face using his hands...

A shy little prince..

"Are you shy?"i ask in tease and he just shake his head still covering his pink face..

"Yeah..sure you are.."i said as i give him a chuckle..he peek at me slowly removing his hands and i stare at him..he look at his hands and make a pout..

"I'm- i'm not shy!"he exclaim telling me that he's not shy at all but i just giggle..
"Okay.."i giggle again and he turn into bright red..

Goshh..why so cute?...wait what?..

I clear my throat and i stand up as i look at the bag seating there without someone touching..i walk closer and i unpack my thing that i both..Jimin watching my every move making me feel uncomfortable..

My hand went inside the bag grabbing some things..i stop for a while when i feel something silky?i don't know..i let it out and my eyes went wide....

Well..yeah of course..my snacks..why did i even forget about the most important thing that i pack..i stare at favourite cookie sandwich and my stomach crumble...

I unwrap the packaging and my eyes close   in eating it..yummy..i hear jimin clear his throat and i turn to look at him..

"What is that?"he ask..

"Oh..it's cookies..you want some"i ask him and he just stare at me with his eyebrow raising..

"Hey...it's edible ,okay..here, have some"i stand up and i went closer to him..i seat near him and give him the cookie..

"Why..do you like about this thing?"he ask me as he eye the cookie and taste it..

"Well..the filling is peanut flavour but when you eat it, it doesn't taste like peanut at all.."

"you are strange but I see.."

We eat quietly and i notice that he keep staring at me..i just ignore him and i hum as i munch the cookie deliciously that make me wanna close my eyes..

I suddenly feel his lips on mine and i startled and back away from him..
"Why-why did you kiss me?"i ask him with my eyes wide open..

"Well... Your lips move to much and i thought might as well put my moving lips on yours so..that is why.."he said i stare at him in disbelief..

What the heck?..

_________________________________________

Yes yes yes yes yes....i updated...

Please give me vote and comments if you want..

Thank you😊😊

Be safe🥰