5

"Do you know what you will be doing, young lady?"the king ask jessa.

"i don't really know what to do if i'm being honest"She scratch her head, completely clueless on what will she do.Heck she didn't even know how to  start on finding thier so called prince.

"Can i ask you something?..ummm ah your highness?"she ask unsure on how to address the king without disrespecting the king.

"You can stop calling me your highness if you're uncomfortable, lady.And yes, you can ask anything."the king smile gently at her.

"what exactly happend before he got taken away?"she ask making the king let out a breathy sigh.

"He and i argue because he misunderstand me for not letting him go out the castle because of danger and threat, he thought i am being selfish and he told me i am the worst father.I ignore his words because i know i am doing what i know is the best for him.And one night he went outside without me knowing and got taken away from me"she can see that the king is stopping him self from crying.

"Why you don't want to tell your kingdom what is happening?"she question again.

"I don't want them to be scared.I don't want them to think that i can't protect my own son as i protect my Kingdom"He replied sadly.

"okay..i'm going to find him..Just answer my question honestly."she smiled encouraging the king.

"all right"the king answer her.

"okay so...Do have an enemy? or someone that despise you?.."Jessa ask the king with a concern eyes.

"i don't know...but there is someone who is always like my son but my son clearly doesn't like her"The king explain.

"wait..so you're saying that there is a possibility that the one who take your son is a girl?"Jessa ask the king again not believing what she is hearing.

"Yes..but she is not just a girl...she's a princes."the king stated.

okay...i though this thing never existed in a book but..oh well.she thought.

"Do you know who she is?"

"Yes..she's my friends daughter"he sigh deeply.

"woah...this is some kind of twisted shit..i never seen this kind of case before"she murmur to her self a little too loud for the king to hear.

"what are you saying, young lady"the king ask confuse.

"ah..nothing and please just call me jessa"jessa said making the king nod in understanding.

"Do you know where is her kingdom is?"

"She is the princes of Ilsan."The king said as humm.

"Give some time to prepare some things."she said and the king nod.

"Are you sure you will help us find him"the king stare at her doubting her for a second.

"Of course i can..i will try my best.Don't worry the you will see your son soon."

They seat their in silence for a minute until her stomach suddenly growl.

"Do you have some food?i kinda forgot to eat dinner"She ask cheekily making the king laugh at her.

"Follow me..we are going to the kitchen"with that they went to the kitchen to eat.

________________________________

brain..please function well