6

"Woah!...there are so many foods!" Her eyes wide as she giggle in amazement.

"Can i eat it all?" She innocently ask the king making him smile at her.

"You can. But only if you finish them all."the king said with a grinning jessa on his side.

Jessa started eating while the king stare at her, smiling, remembering the moments with his beloved son.

"By the way.."she pause a little swallowing the food on her mouth..

"Where is Prince Jimin's mother?"she ask and the king smile at her gently.

"She is not here anymore, young lady"the king said.

"Oh...where is she then? Did she went at the other kingdom or something?"she put a food on her mouth as she ask that..

The king sigh.

"She is gone..she is now dead"he said gently making jessa shock with wide eyes..

"Oh my gosh..oh my gosh i'm so sorry..i-i didn't know"she said still shock as she murmur words to herself and smacking her forehead making the king look at her a little worried.

I. Am. So . Idiot. And that's final.

"No need to apologize, young lady..you did not know.."he stare at her.

"Okay...but can you tell me how to get out of this book so i can get some things?"she ask the king.

"I apologize but i do not know how to do that"

She take a deep breath from frustration and tried to think of a plan or idea on how to get out of the story book.

Think. Think. Think you crappy brain......oh gosh aha! I know it.

"Oh my gosh i fricking know what to do!"she shout at her sit and shout making the king also jump and choke on his food.

"What are you trying to tell, young lady"

"I have an idea to get out of here..."she smile.."i need a beauty sleep.

"Ha?"he ask not understanding what i just said as he holds the most confuse face i have ever seen.

"Okay so..what i'm trying to say is when i fall asleep, i can get out of this world because last time i remember is falling asleep at the cell and then when i wake up and open my eyes i was on my bed again like nothing happened so..yeah.."the king blink a several times trying to process what she said.

"You only need sleep?"he ask in confusion.

"Yep...but before that...do you have a picture of your son so i can recognise him."the king didn't answer instead he just stare at her.

"What i mean is ah...an image of your son..yes. an image"she try to explain it to the king again.

"I do not understand what you are saying but i have some painting of my son in here.."he said and she responded with 'that's great!'.

"Follow me"he said.

They start walking and the girl jessa followed him. They  walk on the marble flooring that leads to the place. The king stop making her stop too, facing the huge door. The king told the guards to open the door and they follow his order. We enter the room and gasp.

"These are my son's favorite painting of him."

Damn..he's handsome.

"Woah his handsome"she cover her mouth when she accidentally blurted out what's on her mind..

"He look like her mother..."he chuckle." You should take your sleep now.."he said and call the guard to lead on your room.

You went on the room and sleep with an excited mind...excited to find the handsome prince.....

See you soon, handsome.

______________________________________

I don't even know what i'm writing..lol