12

They wonder around the forest but not too far from the cave they stay in in case someone will attack them again.

"Where are you from...i never seen any of those things before"jessa face him with a friendly smile plastered on her face

"I can tell you, but..promise me..promise me that you will believe me.."he nod at her word like an obedient child.

"Okay so...i'm from seoul-"

"Are you the princess of seoul?"he cut her off as she glare at him.

"Let me finish..and please dont cut my words if you wanna hear it..okay?"she said and the prince look at her with the most innocent pout and responded a small okay.

"I'm from seoul..but not in here"she can tell that the prince is confuse by the expression he wear.

"This..your word is not real..this is just a story. You are leaving inside a book..i just came here by this"she grab the book from her bag and show it to him..

"Originally, whenever i fall a sleep i went back to my world like this is all a dream because the time froze every time im here.
Some old lady gave this to me for gratitude in saving her...well, not really but when i opened the book i saw the letter..saying they needed my help..i was so confuse as you at that time and i begin to think it's just a part of the story until the book lighten up and suck me in so..here i am."she finish her words with a frowning on the face of the prince.

"You are telling me that my life...this world is nothing but someone's fantasy..."he whisper clearly dont know how to take in the information.

"Is this-is this the first time you enter this world?"he ask the girl.

"No. It's the third time..and i'm sorry it that
Confuses you"

"No..it's okay..i need to go back"the prince said and went back to the cave leaving the girl alone..

_

Jimin~

I don't think i can handle what i just heard so i decided to went back..i feel guilty leaving her behind but i have my own problem i need to take care of.
Confuseness clouded my mind, frustrating every inch of my brain that causes me not to think properly..it's just..i don't really know who to believe and who i not to believe..

I just met her..saying she is going to save me but am i really believing her?..what if she is just lying...but how did she know i'm gone missing when i know that my father do not dare to announce that..

What if she is telling the truth? What if she is trying to save me? What if i'm just q story character? What if this is just-..

I feel a hand rested on my shoulder, i know that it was her and do not dare to look her face..

"Are you okay?" She ask from behind me..but i did not respond..

Her hand slowly went into my cheek while she sit in front of me...she pat my cheek and suddenly hug me..

"What are you doing?"i ask her and she wiggle in my arms..hugging me tightly..

"Comforting you"she said her warm breath hitting my chest.

She look up at my face and give a frown.
"What are you doing?.. hug me"she demand and i chuckle and hug her petite body..

She is....she is..beautiful..

_______________________________________

Hellohellohellohellohellohellohellohello😂

Please leave a vote and comments...

Love you❣️