16

"Damn it" the prince said and pressed his lips into her soft ones

.

Suddenly a shine of bright light strike making Jessa accidentally push him away from her with a wide eyes...They are both confuse what is that thing...

"where did that come from?"he ask her as he get up from the ground...

Jessa question her self too but after a few seconds she finally realize what it is...it's from the book...she almost forgot the book..

"the book..."she look at him with wide eyes..."i totally forgot about the book!" She make her move and make her pace towards her bag where she put the book on....

The book is still glowing but not as bright as it was earlier...she began to wonder when she saw the light came from in just some specific place on the book...and that is the carving of the name...

𝑱𝑰𝑴𝑰𝑵..

She is puzzled...it makes her wonder why it lite up suddenly after a few weeks of not opening it...as her curiosity kicks in, she open the book to feed her own curiousity...

'𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒌...𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒌 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆...

𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒈 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 ,𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒖𝒍𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐...

𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅  𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕..𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈...

𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆'

the message shock her....is she falling in love..she isn't sure..but why does the book show it to her...is the book questioning her? or...the book gives her a warning?...

she don't know...

closing the book, she turn her head at the Prince whose face show confusedness...she is worried about her self..what if she fall inlove? will she not be able to go back to her world?..is she going to stuck there forever?..

"what is it?"he ask..

"it's nothing..."she said in audible...she is afraid to make some mistakes...she is afraid that her stupid moves will cause her bad luck....

she need to finish this...she need to end this mission as soon as possible...

Sigh..

she took a deep breath and raise her head up...

"jimin..."she called out and he tilt his head waiting for her to continue her sentence as he also want to hear it...

His grow more curiousity when he saw her having a hard time to say her words to him..looking at her, he saw how her shoulder stiffen and she shifted her posture constantly...he saw how tense she is right now.....

"we are going back to your kingdom tomorrow...so let's save some energy because we will have a long journey.."she said...

"but we don't know where is the way? nor the directions.."he stated...she bring her head to look at him...

"but we also know that if we don't make a move Now we are going to be stuck here forever.."she pause for a little bit...
"so we should start walking tomorrow and no questioning...we're done talking."she get up from her place and went out side for a while....

he furrowed...

"what is wrong with her?"..

______________________________________

𝐘𝐞𝐬...𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬..𝐥𝐨𝐥..

𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠!!!