10

"Don't come near me.. i swear, i will snap your neck!"i said as he smirk evilly while taking a small steps, teasing me.

"Why do you look afraid?..."he chuckle and he come closer near me as i avert my eyes else where.

"Put-put some close on!Goodness!" I heard him chuckle at me and i just turn my back and rolled my eyes in annoyance at him.

I tap my forehead, waiting for him to dress himself avoiding the awkwardness. I bit the inside of my cheeks when the flash of embarrassment strike me suddenly remembering the events earlier.

The fuck was that!

I can feel my face starting to heat and sweat rolling down my face. Taking a deep breath, i fan myself with my hand but  i can still feel the heat...so i decided to sprinkle a little bit of water on my face.

Just forget it, okay? And don't do anything stupid..

"You are allowed to look at me now"i heard him say with a teasing tone still visible on his voice.

"N-"i was about to say something when i heard the leaves being step on.

"What was that!" Ask him with my eyes wide open.

"Why are you whispering-"

"Shhh..listen."i cut him before he talk more because he is actually loud. Again, i hear it..the leaves being crash and the bush wiggle.

"Hear that?" I ask in whisper.

"I do"he whisper back at me.

I slowly get off the river and went to his side. We look around with our eyes wide open trying to be more aware and not to miss something important.

"Prince Park Jimin!" Suddenly a man came out and show his self to us and we both look at each others eyes and scream in panic.

"Ahhhh!!"i scream on top of my lungs and grip jimin's wrist who is also screaming like a girl as i took my bag and started running.

"Slow down-"

"There is no time to fucking slow down!"i shout with my teeth clench tightly and glare at him and run more fastly.

"Stop!" The man shout at us behind our back. I look at him and scan him quickly.

Sword...he have a sword!

"Stop!"he said in a commanding manner but we only run more faster.

When i notice that our gap is quite long we stop for awhile. Jimin took a deep breath every second but i just look at the man and glare him even if he really cant see my eyes and i don't care about that.

I stare at him when he stop and took a breath...he lift his head and look at me and  i glare back.

"Fuck off!!"i shout in pissed as i raise my hand and give the fuck you sign but he just look at me weirdly..whatever.

____

"What now.."i sight.

We found i cave when we're trying to walk back to jimin's kingdom so we are currently sitting on a rock inside the cave..

Jimin shrug at me and lay down with his hand on the back of his head protecting it.

"Are you not scared or something"i ask the man who has his eyes close.

"I am"

"Then why are so calm"i ask.

He take a sigh and open his eyes landing it on me. He give me a little bit of his smile and i smile back at him. I waited for his answer patiently.

Sigh..

"Well.....

I have you"he said and close his eyes once again as if he said nothing while me....i don't know...

What is he saying?!

_____________________________________

Don.don.do-don!!!

I'm back..hehehehe

Please accept my love

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️