9

"Oh shut up!"

"Come on, lady..there is nothing to be afraid of"he said smiling as i tried to cover my eyes and look at him at the same time.

"I am not afraid!!..and first of all we don't have spare clothes..."i said and he just laugh it off.

"We don't have to worry about that...just take off the piece of clothes and wear it afterwards ....look at me i don't have to worry about the things you are worrying because i just take that off."he said and i  began to feel heat on my face.

"Are you crazy?!..you-you are naked?what is wrong with you?!" I said in panic and i turn my back, squinting my eyes shut.

"There is nothing wrong with me if you are that worried to shout in panic like that"

Seriously?!!

"And trust me,it is soothing and relaxing. I need to calm down and so do you...there is no worries being naked beside me, i promise i wont look at you or touch your delicate skin that you cherish so much...besides i know you will like it as much as i do"he said chuckling at me.

"Just shut the-the fuck off!"i stutter in the middle of my sentence while trying to compose myself.

"I just notice something about you..."he suddenly said making me want to turn around and look at him in the face

"You are such a disrespectful woman....you are supposed to respect the prince"he said and i gasp in disbelief as i turn to face him with my hand covering my eyes .

"Well, i sincerely apologize  for my behaviour  but i dont have any intention to upset you your highness."i said sarcastically and bow with my eyes close tightly.

I heard him chuckle once again from what i said.
"You have such a funny personality, lady. It attracts me. Wouldn't you be thankful that you successfully attract a Handsome prince like me."he said but i didn't answer out of embarrassment.

I got nervous when I heard him walk out of the river and i panic when i heard him coming towards me.

"No need to cover your eyes, beautiful. I'm giving you a full view of my attractive body "he said with a little tease on his voice.

Stay away. Stay away. Stay away please stay awa-

I jump when i feel him wrap his hand around a wrist causing me to yelp from the coldness of his hand.

My heart beat quicken its pace and my breath cut into small pieces. He lean closer as i feel his breath close to my right ear.

Oh my gosh...he is too close.

"You never told me your name...should i just call you princes?hmm?" He ask me in a whisper manner which causes my cheek to heat .

"My..my name is Jessa"i mumble.

"Jessa...you feel hot...should we cool that down?" He ask me in a whisper again.

"What-" before i even start my sentence he yank me and push me into the river.

I gasp from the shock and look at him with my sharp glare..i dont even care if his naked at this moment..

How dare he!?.

"JIMIN!!!!!"I shout in anger and embarrassment at the same from my posture earlier..but he just laugh his lungs out while pointing at me.

_______________________________________

So how's that?..

Please comment down below and vote if you are interested...😘😘😘😘

Thank you for all of you..❣️❣️