2

"Excuse Me?!do you have a phone"she ask the man who's guarding her but she receive no answer.

"Hello...excuse me?.....CAN YOU NOT HEAR ME?!!"she shout out of frustration.

Again the man didn't response as if no one is screaming...

i swear if this feeling is the same feeling of all the criminals i sent to jail, i will free them all when i get back..she thought to herself.

"Okay fine..i won't ask about the phone"she pause"Let's just get to know each other..so...Hi i'm jessa.."smile awkwardly, waiting for a handshake but no..nothing...

She look out side through the window and realize it's night already..

"No wonder i'm sleepy"she murmur.

She went to the corner of the jail where there is a small blanket and let out a yawn..

"I'm tired..."she said and finally lay on the hard floor.

-

Jessa~

"Hey..you okay?"my friend who is also a police ask me making me snap out of my thought.

"Yeah..I'm fine"i lied..i mean how can i tell him what happend?he will laugh at me for sure.

"You're not..come follow me"he said and drag me somewhere and i just let him.

He drag me to a small cafe that we used to hang out when we were in college, we enter the cafe and went to the corner part area.

"So..what's bothering you?"he ask smiling.

"Nothing."i said as i pout.

"Come on..just tell me.i wont judge, i promise."he assure me.

That's what you said before exposing my crush when we were in college.I silently say.

"Promise me.Don't laugh" i said and he reply.

"I promise".

I explain everything to him from the beginning where i meet the old lady and she gave me that weird book and also the part where the book suck me in but before i even finish my explanation he fell into the ground laughing while holding his stomach, not caring about the other customer whose giving him questionable look.

"Hey!i told you not to laugh!"i shout.

"I-i'm sorry it's just so unbelivable"he said still laughing.

"Thats why i don't want to told you this"i said getting annoyed.

"okay.okay..i'll stop laughing"he said and stand up from the floor and went back to his sit.

"Hey..i'm sorry"he said and chuckle.

"No it's okay....just keep laughing"i stand up, annoyed by him as he tried to stop me but i just ignore him.

"ugh!"i groan when i finally out from the cafe.

"What the heck is happening?"i question myself

That stupid book!!

____________________________________

Yeahhhhhh...

just.yeah