7

"What are you doing?"her police friend ask her making her startle..

"Oh..uh- nothing?"she said as she hide something behind her back as her friend arch his eyebrow in confusion.

"What is that?..what are you hiding behind your back?"he question the girl.

"What are talking about?"she laugh nervously.

"Oh come on..cut the bullshit..what are you hiding" he said as he tried to reach her hand behind her back..

"No.." she said and slowly walking away from him but , he, also step forward to her.

"Let me see" he said and tried to grab her hand again.

"No!" She back off again.

"Let me see!"

Nooo!"

"Let me s- why do you have my gun?" He furrowed his eyebrows and question her as soon as he saw what she is hiding.

"Ah Nothing?" She swallow the lump on her throat and chuckle nervously.

"Jessa" he speak in deep serious voice.
"I'm being serious..And stop shitting me with words."he clench his jaw.

Opss..i just pissed him off.

"Why do you have my gun" he roared at her   angrily and she just lower her head and drop her gaze at the floor.

"I-i.." she bit her lower lip.

Gosh..he look scary when he's angry, and i can't even make a sentence.

"Are you angry?" Jessa ask quietly not lifting her head.

The boy gaze become soft when he notice that she is scared of him..he rarely gets angry. He take a deep breath and lift her head making her look at him in the eye.

"Okay...jessa i'm sorry for getting angry at you but..why do you even have my gun..i've been searching it earlier, why did you not say anything."he ask making jessa sigh.

"I'm sorry for that...but can i borrow it?"she ask with a pleading eyes.

"What do you mean..you have your own gun?"

"Yeah i know...but i need two guns. Can i borrow it..please?" She said and blink multiple times trying to be cute.

"You know that it won't work for me right"he said with a gross face.

"Oh yeah right..you're gay.."she laugh..

"Oh shut up..i'm not" defend his self.

"Yeah..that's why you're eyeing the new intern."she laugh again and he roll his eyes

"Whatever. I'm going to borrow this gun no matter what"
_

"Guns,phone,snacks,flash light...lip stick?nah..snacks again..yes. All done!" She smile and eye her bag that full of things and snack.

"Now let's go back to the book"she went to  her little table and reach for the book.

She open the book and find some idea on how to get back inside but she didn't find any so she decided to to wait.

She waited for minutes and she grow bored. Her eyes started to close but then went wide open when she feel the book glow again. She shake her head from her sleepness and walk over the book willingly.

_

"Who are you..please state your name?"the guard ask her.

"The king know me..just let me in"

"Your reason is unacceptable"

"Is there a problem here?"the king ask as he show his self.

"This girl is searching for you, your highness" the guard bow.

"Hi! I'm back"she giggle and wave.

"Young lady.."

"So...should i start? Send me to the place already..there is know more time to waste"she said to the king eagerly.

"Okay.."the king send her to the other kingdom as soon as possible with the help of his people..

"So this is the castle..impressive."she sneak inside the castle successfully without the guards noticing.

She walk huge doors trying to reach the top room but then she stumble on her feet and make a loud sound. Her eyes widen when she hear the guards coming towards her.

Oh shit.

The guards made their entrance as they run to catch her. Without any choice she let out the gun and shot their legs one by one making sure they dont die.

She run faster as she can to reach the top to finally save the Prince. Her face let out a smile when she take a glimpse of the the door. Her smile drop from the sight.

"Woah..Oh my goshh..shit i'm sorry "her eyes are wide and she's too shock.

The prince that he suppose to save is kissing a girl which she assume the princess. They parted when they notice her..

"Who are you..pretty girl"the prince smile as he flirt shamelessly.

What the fuck...

She swallow her own saliva and stare at them awkwardly..
"Well.......

I'm suppose to save you.." she laugh awkwardly

______________________________________

Lolololololololol😂😂😂

Please...
Comment
Vote 
And thanks 4reading