3

Jessa run her hand through her long hair in frustration.She grip harder on her hair and let out a scream, she walk back and forth from her bedroom to her kitchen.

"That's it!I'll turn that book back"she shout.

"That shit driving me crazy"she shout one last time and run to her bedroom to get the book.

She grab the book and place it inside her bag, grabbing her keys, she finally went outside and drive to the place where she last see the old lady.

"Dammit i shouldn't have accepted this!"she hiss as she park her car in proper line.

She stop at her tracks and stare at the dark alley.Sigh.
"Let's do this!"she said and start marching to face the old lady and return the book.

"Ms.-umm...old lady are you here"i call for the old lady but no one seems here.I'm so dumb...i don't even know the name of that goddamn old lady.She thought.

She step into the dark and start finding the old lady.

"Ughhh!where the heck is she!?"

She look around the area and instantly notice the scattered things.
Also, she seem to recognize the purse of the old lady that the teens tried to get.

Maybe this is her's?...i can leave this book in here, right? thoughts filled her mind and she gladly follow her guts.

She gently place the book on top of the old lady's small table.

"They need you"jessa startled by the sudden voice, making her to turn her back and face the other way.

"I'm sorry granny but no.I'm returning this book and that's final."she take breath "That thing just pull me inside and it's stressing me out.Do you know that they even sent me to jail like, what the heck did i do!?Just go find someone else...i can't help them."she finish her sentence and walk pass the old lady.

"The book choose you Jessa"The old lady said but jessa didn't hear it as for she went back home.

_

Jessa~

Finally, that book gives me head ache.I will never return to that place again.Never.She thought.

She drives back home with a smile plastered on her face making her look evev younger.She humm as she open the luck of her door.

The warm temperature of the apartment welcome as she inhale still smiling.

What a day she thought and went to her room.

She went straight to her bathroom to do her routine.She clean her face with water and apply some of her night cleansing foam as she massage it into her face gently.Again she clean it with water and wipe her face with towel.

She went back to her room, she was about to change her clothes when she notice something on her desk.

Her eyes widen in frustration.

"What the hell is that book doing here!?"

______________________________________

Hello!I'm back....

Yeah it's 12:25 am and i'm still awake.