13

"Hold that..and then pull it backward to load it...yeah perfect.."

She slowly let go of jimin's hand letting him do what she said focusing at his move to see if he make a mistake or not.

Jimin's hand grip it tightly as he is told, pointing the gun at the target in front of him that jessa made earlier for him.

"Focus at the target...raise the gun a little higher, your hands are low..if you want to shoot your target perfectly just focus at it and then pull the trigger.."jessa said, eyes looking at his hand and posture.

He move his body following every word and instructure she said, he tilt his head looking at his target giving all his attention to the drawing and the gun. He took a breath relaxing his self before he slowly place his finger on the trigger.. he wait for a second and then he finally shoot it..perfectly..

Jessa is taken a back for a while and before she collect her self composing her posture. Jimin saw the move she make and how she flinch in shock..he didn't miss that and get the opportunity to stare at her and give her a wink.

"Oh, jimin...don't flutter yourself.." she roll her eyes at jimin. "That just a luck"

Jimin raise his eyebrow as he let out a offended chuckle.. he raise his gun and point at the target while smirking as he shoot the target flawlessly perfect again..

"Apology, my lady...what did you say?"he ask her in a jokingly manner making her roll her eyes at him..

"Okay fine...you did great. You are a fast learner, shockingly." She walk away and seated quietly on top of the stone with a frown..

Jimin's forehead furrowed at her, confuse from her sudden change. He walk to her and sit in silence before questioning the girl.

"What is wrong?..why the sudden change in your face?"he ask awkwardly as he never been this worried and confuse at the same time before. He lick his lower lip when she didn't answer any of his question..

"Okay you don't have to answer that-"

"I'm worried jimin...what if your father thought i didn't save you? What if he thought i'm just lying about saving you?" Her voice are quiet, letting a frustrated sigh.

"No..don't worry. I doubt that.."he patted her back consoling her from her worried thoughts..

"What do you mean by that? It's been three days, jimin..three days and i have done nothing to get you back at your kingdom...instead i bring you more danger..look at us stock in the middle of nowhere. " Tears started to fall from her brown eyes.

Jimin look at her and question his self on what to do...he bit his lower lip nervously.
His hands move closer to her face wiping the falling tears on her cheek using his thumb..

His body move closer and close the gap between them giving her a tight hug.. Both hands on her back and he place his chin on top of her head.

"What are doing?"she whisper ask.

"Comforting you" she laugh at what he said remembering saying the same words when he did that to jimin.

"Stop crying okay?"he didn't know what come to him suddenly but he lower his head and place a kiss on his cheeks shocking both of them...

And finally jessa smile with a red cheeks..

______________________________________

Please vote and leave a comment..

You can suggest if you want to..just let me know...

Love u all🥰