11

(Author:)

The girl wake up from her sleep and blink her eyes trying to recognise her surroundings. Confusion is visible in her eyes as she look around.

Why am i still here?..she thought.

She grab the book from her bag and turn the pages to find information.

' leavinan unfinish mission is like a coward running away from its opponent '

What the heck..she thought.

She help herself to stand up from her position. She gaze down to the Prince who is still sleeping comfortably, she smile and take i sigh at the same time.

An idea pop on her mind and she started walking out of the cave and find something for them to eat.

Humming sweetly at her self she hop as she walk approaching the berries she saw.
She pick the berries one by one until she is satisfied from the amount of berries on her hands..

A two grip full of berries..

Smiling at herself triumphantly and went back to the cave where the Prince at.
She place the berries carefully at the flat surface she found.

"Where have you been?"she turn around and face the Young Prince.

"Oh...i brought fruits!"she exclaim and show the berries she pick outside while she smile wide..

The prince chuckle at her finding it cute..
"I don't want you to lose that smile of yours but.....that berries...are not edible.."he said and the girl's smile instantly fall.

"Well....then what do we eat now?"she ask the Prince looking up a little.

"I will find a way..don't worry"he pat her head as if he's patting a little kids head.

_

"Is this really edible?"the girl ask the Prince and roll his eyes..the girl has been asking him the same question seven times already and it's making him annoyed.

"Why cant you just eat it and see for yourself"the Prince said sarcastically with a force smile on his lips.

"No way!..what if i die!"her eyes wide as she said it with exaggeration.

The Prince glare at her and grab the fruit he pick for them to eat and plop it in his mouth showing her that it's safe.

"See?..you can eat it"he said in annoyance with his eyes still on her, glaring her.

"Ah...just like i thought" she giggle and put some on her mouth eating it..

While jessa is busy eating all the fruit the curious Prince went to her bag and take the guns he saw her use yesterday.

"What...are this?"the prince question her as he look at the guns in his eyes in confusion.

"What are saying-oh my gosh don't touch that!"her voice echoed in the cave for shouting accidentally at him.

"Why?"his eyes filled with curiousity as he said his words.

"Because only trained person can use that, okay?..now put it back"she explain it to him to fill his curious mind.

"Can you train me?"

"What? No!"

"Please?"he walk closer while he look at her eyes in a pleading manner.

"No."

"Please?"he come closer again and he pout his mouth cutely.

"No."

"Pleaseee"he suddenly hug her making her raise her eyebrow.

"I said no"

"Mnnn please~~"he dug his face in the crock of her neck as he whine like a baby.

What...is he doing..but.
Aghhh...how can he be so cute?!..she though while stopping herself from blushing..

"Okay"she finally said and the young Prince hug her tightly while murmuring a lot of thank you's to her...and she just smile..

_____________________________________

Finally!!!!!i updated!😄