fifteen : truth about them

kyungiegram098 posted a picture !

♡ 973,299  💬 593,589kyungiegram098  I am promoting this man cause he's the best 🥺🤧❤View all comments

kyungiegram098  I am promoting this man cause he's the best 🥺🤧❤
View all comments...
chae.rimm20  sis be promoting like a proud lover
hyunjinn.n  sometimes wonder if you both are actually official or not
tytrck.95  aww, thanks bubs ❤❤
jesus.  😔✊✊

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
tytrck.95 posted a picture !

95 posted a picture !

♡ 24
tytrck.95 I know how much you love these types of cameras
comments are disabled !

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Taeyong wipes the sweat from his forehead before walking towards his bag. He sits down and places his bag on his lap as he goes through his bag.

He then notices something on the very bottom of the bag, wondering what was in there when he just organized his bag this morning.

He pulls it out and his eyes widened when it was a camera, it was those type of film cameras. He turns it on and starts to go through the pictures taken with the camera.

He starts to feel nostalgic, seeing him and Her in the pictures. A soft and small smile creeps onto his face as he just continues to check each picture.

He gulped down the lump on his throat as he goes deeper onto the old pictures, taken years ago when Taeyong was still a new trainee.

He felt his heart skip a beat when he sees one picture. A picture that brought too many memories inside his head.

A picture of him and Hyekyung, holding tight to each other as they kiss in front of the sunset, only to have their silhouettes seen in the picture.

He checks the date of the picture, a frown soon taking over his face. He remembers that day clearly. He remembers everything that had happened on that day, having the want to cry.

[ July 1 , 2016 ]
His birthday... also the day they decided to break off their relationship.

Taeyong turns off the camera, sighing as he buries his head on the front side of her backpack.

Taeyong wanted to focus on his career, Hyekyung as well which is why they had their last date as a couple on his birthday, before breaking everything.

The two people who once loved each other that way is now going to different paths but still keeping their close friendship.

They were a couple but now, they aren't anymore which makes Taeyong know his limits with her, knowing which border to not break or the boundary he isn't supposed to cross.

He is aware of that yet, he wants to have Hyekyung all to himself again. He wants to kiss her, hug her, spend time with her, just like before but now, they're a million seller Kpop group in Korea, they are only getting busier and busier.

He wishes to run back to her, saying countless of 'I love you's to her everyday and talk about their plan of the future but he can't do that, he can't cross that boundary anymore.

He promises himself to be supportive with every decision Hyekyung will make, to be happy for Hyekyung all the time, to be there for her when she's in her ups and downs.

"Taeyong, you okay?" Johnny asks him, making Taeyong look at him with a soft frown on his face.

"I'm okay," He shows a smile, putting the camera back in his bag as they heard a knock on the door. The boys' eyes lands on the door as it opens.

The girl peeks her head in, smiling and greeting the boys. Taeyong's eyes widens when it was Hyekyung holding a bag of drinks.

"Hello~ I am Hyekyung," She enters the room, closing the door as she bows her head slightly and introduces herself.

"Let me help with that!" Yuta takes the two paper bags from her hand and places them on the table. Hyekyung thanks him, smiling sweetly at the boys.

"What are you doing her, Kyung?" Taeyong stands up, putting his bag down and walks towards her. He smiles and pats her head before wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

"I just want to congratulate you boys for Punch! I have drinks that I think you boys would like." She walks over to the bag and starts giving the boys their drinks.

"Thank you!" The boys says with joy and giggles.

"Thank you for coming!" Donghyuck says, accepting the drink from her. She pats his head before leaning closer to his ear.

"I know you're him," She whispers and Donghyuck almost chokes on his drink before looking at Hyekyung who was just smiling at him.

She walks back to Taeyong, giving him his drink.

"Thanks for coming today," He said, patting her head as she just chuckles.

"It's been a while, Hyekyung!" Yuta says, softly patting her back as she looks at him and nods.

Taeyong watches the two talk like he wasn't even there.

"You cut your hair!" Hyekyung's hand brushes Yuta's new haircut to which he nodded to.

"You look really handsome!" She says and Taeyong goes to the side, putting his drink on the table before excusing himself to go to the toilet.

He looks at the mirror before sighing.

"I wish you were still mine..."

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

*NOT PROOFREAD, SO I'M SORRY *

Also, the truth is now revealed!!! ôwô

Who do you ship Hyekyung with so far tho?