twenty-seven : how it broke apart

kyungiegram098 posted a picture !

♡ 810,204  💬 502,923kyungiegram098  changed my username and how much I wanted to drown in today's photoshoot due to so much happening

kyungiegram098  changed my username and how much I wanted to drown in today's photoshoot due to so much happening...
View all comments...
chaerimi.mi  hyekyung... don't say that..
hyunjinn.n  hey, we're here..
chaerimi.mi  we'll always be here.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hyekyung was about to visit Taeyong and greet him a happy birthday until someone grabs her hand. She turns around and sees NCT's manager.

"Hello," She greets him and he smiles softly but the next second, his smile has disappeared.

"Break up with Taeyong." His manager said, her eyes widening. Her heart starting to shatter.

"Your relationship might ruin his career and if it spreads, it will affect NCT as well." He says as Hyekyung bites her lip, trying not to cry.

"If you don't break up, we will force him to break up with you. NCT 127 will be debuting soon, they get busier, so I suggest for you to break up with him." He says as a tear escapes her eye.

"Today will be your last day with him. Don't tell me I didn't warn you." He says, walking away after.

Hyekyung's tears now falling from her face as she feels heartbroken from this. She knows SM didn't like it when they told them their relationship and now, they're bound to break the relationship of the couple.

She wipes her tears away, thinking about the future of his career and his group whom he worked so hard with. She bites her lip, controlling her tears when she imagines Taeyong being sad over NCT not being liked if people knew about their relationship.

She takes a deep breath before heading towards to where NCT's practice room is.

Little did she know, someone was eavesdropping, watching his manager talk to Hyekyung about their relationship. He feels guilty and pitiful that their relationship has to break just like that.

He wanted to sue SME for that but he couldn't do anything.

He secretly follows Hyekyung to their practice room.

"Hello," Hyekyung enters the room.

"Love!" Taeyong runs towards her, kissing her forehead and hugs her tightly.

"Happy birthday, love." Hyekyung says, holding her tears that today will be their last day being together.

"I'm excused for today, let's go on a date." Taeyong says to which Hyekyung agrees. Taeyong puts on his cap and wears his mask before leaving the building with her.

The boy who was following her enters the room.

"Where were you, Donghyuck?" They asked the youngest who just smiles sadly and shakes his head.

"Toilet," He says, walking to where his bag is. He suddenly got images of Taeyong and Hyekyung crying and broken by the fact that they are forced to not be together anymore.

That today, July 1 2016, Taeyong's birthday will be their last day of being a couple.

Donghyuck bites his lip, going back to the boys before starting to practice.

He was genuinely worried for the both of them.

After all, Taeyong is his Hyung and Hyekyung is his crush.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Donghyuck removes the rubber gloves after washing the dishes. He looks at the clock, noticing that it was already 2 am.

He sighs and checks on the two pups who are asleep already. He turns off the lights in the living room, leaving the curtains of the window on the side as he looks at the moon which was shining brightly.

He decides to go check on Hyekyung but stops when he hears Hyekyung crying on the other side of the door.

He opens the door quietly, seeing Hyekyung crying by the window. He turns his head and saw her closet door open.

He bites his lip, walking towards her closet and closes the doors.

He then looks at Hyekyung, her audible sobs echoing the room. He closes his eyes as he knows what she's thinking about.

He looks at the moon once again, remembering the day where his manager told Hyekyung to break up with Taeyong.

Donghyuck also starts to feel cold even though it was warm when he entered the room. He stares at Hyekyung, feeling the coldness of the room coming from her.

She isn't the warm and cheerful girl anymore. She's the cold and empty girl now.

The girl who has an invisible hole on her chest, waiting for it to be filled once again..

Donghyuck looks at her desk and his eyes widens when he notices the sunflowers dying. He looks at Hyekyung again before gulping down the lump in his throat.

He exits the room and goes back to the living room, seeing the piano in the corner of the room.

He walks towards it, noticing the cover of the piano keys are a little bit dusty, meaning that she hasn't used it for a while.

He opens the lid and sits down on the stool. He places his hands over the key as he starts to play a piece that matches the atmosphere of that early morning.

The piano piece was sad yet it has a mix of joy. He didn't feel anything at first which made him continue playing but when he makes it to the middle, he starts to see himself under water.

Where his vision was getting darker and his breathing becoming heavier. He closes his eyes but suddenly sees the vision of him playing the piano with a crying girl beside him.

The piece starts to get louder and darker as he sees the girl collapsing on the floor, her tears still falling as he gets lost once again.

The happy part was coming up and he opens his eyes, seeing the girl dancing and the sun shining through the windows, giving the room a bright and warm feeling to it.

The piece was coming to an end, he starts to see himself in a half dark and half bright room. He sees a door in the middle and walks to it.

He opens the door and was about to go through it until he snaps back to reality, gasping.

He stares down at his down, biting his lip and getting up from the stool. He closes the lid of the piano again, checking the time and it was now past 3 am.

He goes back to Hyekyung's room and saw her asleep, sitting on the floor. He walks towards her, carrying her to her bed before covering her with the blanket.

He heard her phone ring as he grabs it and his eyes widens.

「Lee Taeyong sent you a message !」

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

*NOT PROOFREAD, I'M SORRY*

tHis book becoming more and more emotional each chapter I update 😭 I'm sorry if you thought this was a happy and wholesome book-

The chapter after the next chapter will be happy, I promise !!