forty-two : gift for you

kyungiegram098 posted a picture !

♡ 938,390 kyungiegram098  getting better

♡ 938,390
kyungiegram098  getting better.
comments are disabled !

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hyekyung was reading a book until she heard the doorbell. She puts down her book, placing it on the desk before making her way towards the door.

She was about to ask who it was until she heard a familiar voice and two dogs. She opens the door quickly, immediately greeted by two of her pups jumping on her.

"I miss you girls." She laughs and looks at Renjun, her smile plastered on her face.

"Come inside," She says and Renjun thanks her before entering her apartment. He closes the door before removing his shows, following Hyekyung to the living room.

"Railey?" He asks, watching Al and Thea running around the house, excited to be back home.

"Piano lessons... do you want a drink, Injunnie?" She asks him, smiling sweetly and Renjun felt himself blush at the nickname.

"N-no thanks, also this is for you." He gives her the bag, confusing her.

She pulls one side of the ribbon, opening the bag. Her eyes widens when it was bath products.

"What's this?" She confusingly smiles, looking at Renjun.

"They are body products that is made out of ingredients that I personally picked out by hand. I hope you like them." He says, his honey voice kind of shaky, showing that the boy is nervous.

Hyekyung chuckles and walks closer to him. He leans closer to his cheek, kissing it and Renjun felt his face and ears turning red.

"Thank you, I love it." She said, her voice soft as she takes a step back. She went to her room, placing the bag on her desk.

Renjun was mentally freaking out, debating how he should act after she did that.

"Are you sure you don't want anything to drink or eat?" She came back and Renjun cleared his throat, looking at her.

"Y-yes! I'm sure," He smiles widely and she nods, giving Al and Thea some treats. Renjun walks closer to her, patting her head, making her look at him.

He smiles softly and Hyekyung could feel her cheeks getting warm. She faked a cough to hide her pink cheeks but Renjun already saw them.

"You look so much more beautiful when you're smiling."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Donghyuck removes his headphones before leaning back on his seat. He closes his eyes, thinking about how to confess to Hyekyung without scaring her.

He heard the door open and turn around, seeing Johnny who just finished showering. His wet hair and topless body making Donghyuck pout about him being fitter than Donghyuck.

Donghyuck shakes his head and turn back to his computer, about to play another round of PUBG.

"Did you already think of how to confess to Hyekyung?" He felt his mind go blank for a second when Johnny suddenly asked. He turns his head to Johnny who was just getting dressed.

"No... anything to suggest?" He asks them, keeping his eyes on Johnny.

"Just be straightforward with her." He said and Donghyuck rolls his eyes.

"Easy said that done." He said, exiting his game but starts to think about Hyekyung again.

"You've been crushing on her for a long time, Hyuck. You've stayed in the shadows for too long." Johnny lays down on his bed.

"Make Hyekyung yours if you really love her. If you want to spend your life with her then go ahead but don't forget.." Hyuck looks at him once again.

"Don't forget that there are people who wants to be with her as well."

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

*NOT PROOFREAD, I'M SORRY*

One more chapter and I'll start with the endings of the boys 🤧🤧