ending seven : happiness and us

tytrck.95 posted a picture !

95 posted a picture !

♡ 34  💬 196
tytrck.95  and then there was us...
View all comments...
jhny.jjc  OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG BACK TOGETHER AAAAAAAAH
bunny.young96  OH MAH GODDDDDD- FINALLY! GOODBYE SADNESS AND TEARS

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
kyungiegram098 posted a picture !

♡ 2,008,389  💬 1,389,477kyungiegram098  hello, we are back together againView all comments

kyungiegram098  hello, we are back together again
View all comments...
Jesus.  OMGGGGGGG MY OTP IS ABCK TGHTRNDJSKSKDKFKRLEF
chae.rimm20  HOLYLYTT SHITTNRKSKDKDKDF
hyunjinn.n  ITS NOT MY RELATIONSHIP BUT IM LEGIT CRYING OMG
kuya.bang  GET YOUR MANS GIRL

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hyekyung says goodbye to her co-workers, ending her quick morning photoshoot. She enters the elevator, seeing a new cafe on her Instagram feed.

"That looks good..." She mutters seeing the cappuccino on the post. She checks the address and notices that it was just near her apartment.

She takes a bus there, listening to NCT 127's new song that they just finished promoting.

She watches the people the bus drove by, taking glances at what they are doing. She then looks around the area the bus stopped in before getting off it.

She walks to the cafe since it is right around her area. She enters the cafe, immediately greeted by the nature-themed cafe.

She smiles softly when she makes her way to the cashier.

"Hello~ welcome to Nature Mind Cafe! What can I get for you?" The cashier says and Hyekyung smiles softly, checking over the menu.

"I would like a cappuccino and some blueberry cheesecake please." She says and the lady nodded.

"Please take a seat and we will give you your order in 5 minutes." The lady says, giving her order to the man who is doing the drinks behind her.

She thanks the lady before making her way to a seat by the window. She checks her phone and opens the message she got from Taeyong this morning.

He told her that he wants to talk but didn't really say anything about where or when. She only assumed he wants to talk today but where?

'Could it be my apartment?' She thinks, getting engulfed in her thoughts until someone places something in front of her.

"Here are your orders, I hope you enjoy them." One of the workers gave her the orders she had said to which she thanks them.

Hyekyung starts to taste the cheesecake, immediately smiling at her first bite.

"This is really good, wow..."

Hyekyung
exits the elevator, her eyes on her phone but soon looks by her door when she saw something move on the side of her eyes. 

She feels herself freeze on her spot as she sees Taeyong sitting in front of her apartment door, his eyes close, looking like he has been there for a while. 

She walks closer to him, kneeling down to look at the boy's face. She was staring at him for a minute until Taeyong opens his eyes.

His eyes widen when he sees Hyekyung but the shock disappears when Hyekyung smiled sweetly and softly at him. 

"What are you doing here?" She asks, helping him stand up as she opens the door. She was immediately greeted by the excitement of her two dogs.

She lets Taeyong in and Taeyong enters her apartment, immediately feeling nostalgic of the place. A few things have changed, the furniture was moved and some pictures on the wall were different. 

His eyes soften when Hyekyung moves the curtains to the side before heading to the kitchen to give her two pups some treats for waiting for her. 

"You haven't answered my question yet, Yongie. What are you doing here?" She asks, sitting on the couch and patted the seat next to her, telling him to sit down. 

Taeyong sits down, his hands shaking, so he hid them behind his back but Hyekyung notices it and grabs his shaking hands. 

"I want to talk to you about... our relationship." He says and Hyekyung nodded, not surprised with what the boy wants to talk about. 

Silence then took over the next few seconds which they used to prepare themselves for either the worst or the better for them both. 

Taeyong intertwines their fingers, bringing her hands to his lips, kissing them softly. Hyekyung's cheeks becoming red when he did it again. 

He then looks at her, his eyes almost sparkling due to the sunlight. His look was soft and was making Hyekyung nervous. 

"Hyekyung, I still love you and it has been a while since we fixed everything. we acted like friends but for me..." He stops, biting his lips. 

"For me, it wasn't enough. I still have these strong feelings for you like back in high school and I can't seem to erase them..." He continues,

"I want to get back with you, love you as your lover again and this time, marry you and spend the rest of my life with you!" He says, tears forming in his eyes. 

Hyekyung was shocked by his words and starts to cry. Her grip on his hands became tighter as she rests her head on his collarbone. 

Taeyong wraps his arms around her, feeling her warm embrace before breaking into tears as well. 

"I want to call you mine again. I want to say you're my girlfriend, my fiance, my wife and the mother of our children..."

"I want to spend my life with you, Hyekyung..." He says before Hyekyung connected their lips. 

Both of them melting into the sweet kiss they have decided to share once again. The two of them had enough missing each other's embrace.

Finally, here they are. 

Back together again and makes sure, nothing will ever split them ever again. 

"I love you, Taeyong. Of course, I'll be yours again."

"Thank you, love. I won't let you go ever again."

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Annndddd that is the last chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all who have supported this book so much and if none of you still doesn't know, MAFIA or Book 6 of the soulmates Series have been published and will end soon.

There's not that my chapters, so it might end quicker but I will be focusing on the books for the Soulmates Series for the future books.

Thank you and bye byeeeee !!!!