thirty-four : going back home

kyungiegram098 posted a picture !

♡ 1,939,201  💬 690,204kyungiegram098  taking my baby back with me to Korea View all comments

kyungiegram098  taking my baby back with me to Korea
View all comments...
kuya.bang  come back soon again 😢🤧
Jesus.  Never knew I would say this to you guys, especially Chaerim but I will miss you guys and the little dude
chae.rimm20  oh my God... I will miss you too, idiot

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
baby.lion posted a picture !

lion posted a picture !

♡ 24  💬 100
baby.lion  this boy is adorable 😍
View all comments...
bunny.young96  WHERE WERE YOU!?
tytrck.95  I recognize that boy from somewhere...
fullsun.flowers  isn't that boy Hyekyung's son? I mean from her posts- aRE yOU iN tHE pHilLIpInES!?
nojaem.00  he's actually really adorable omg

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hyekyung enters her apartment, pushing her luggage in as she turns around to see Mark carrying a sleeping Railey.

She decided to take Railey with her since he is her son. She also brought him back with her for a reason and that is to help him improve the piano which he loves playing.

Railey wants to improve his pianist self and learn more. Hyekyung would have just let Railey learn in the Philippines but it can get pretty expensive there, so she just let him learn here in Korea.

Mark went to her room, placing the boy on the bed. He looks out the windows, noticing the sun still shining brightly but will be setting soon.

He checks the time and it was just 4 PM. He closes one side of the window with the curtain, not letting the brightness wake Railey up.

He looks at the boy once again, caressing his hair. He smiles, imagining his life without Hyekyung. It would have been very sad for him.

Mark wasn't there but he could feel how kind Hyekyung was being. She gave this child a home, a family to love despite still being young.

He could only think how it would feel to lose a family at a young age, getting severely injured at such a young age. Railey was only lucky enough to heal at two years old when other children could have died from it.

His biological mother said to protect her son, taking most of the injuries, judging from how they discovered the young boy.

The next second, Mark could feel tears falling on his hand. His eyes widens as he wipes the tears away but they kept on falling as he looks at the boy.

It was as if he could feel the boy's pain when he was young. His chest getting painful and it getting harder to breathe.

His eyes widens even more when he sees the scars on the boy's neck. He lifts the boy up carefully, his touch becoming delicate by the second he hugs the boy.

"You are so strong, little one. You have a strong and warm mother with you as well, so stay strong." He mutters, not wanting to call him lucky but strong.

Hyekyung heard the sobs from the living room. She goes to her room to checks what was happening, only to see Mark hugging the sleeping boy.

"You are so strong, little one. You have a strong and warm mother with you as well, so stay strong." She heard him mutter and she felt tugs on her heart strings.

She softly smiles, quietly entering the room as Mark's sobs start to get louder for her.

She stops behind him as Mark carefully places Railey back down. Hyekyung hugs Mark from behind, burying her face on the crook of his neck, surprising Mark.

"Hyekyung?"

"Could you feel the pain of Heroaki as well?" Hyekyung says, looking at the young boy.

"Yes... did you feel it too when you first took him in?" Mark asks as Hyekyung breaks the hug and sits beside Railey. Their soft voices the audible sounds in the room.

The lighting of the room slowly becoming orange due to the sun setting.

"His scars... could only make me think the pain he felt when he was young but it also reminded me how strong he was.. every time." She says, laying down beside him, taking the young boy into her arms.

"It also reminds me how I should be strong for him as his mother." She let's go of him, looking at Mark.

"When will you finally adopt him? Officially adding your last name to his name, being his mother for real." Mark asks as Hyekyunf looks at the young boy once again.

"When I find someone who loves me as much as Railey loves me. I want someone who will also love Railey. I want someone who loves my son as much as I love him." She says, caressing the boy's hair.

Mark says at the wholesome sight in front of him before patting Hyekyung's head.

"I hope you find the right person for you."

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

*NOT PROOFREAD, I'M SORRY*