ending three : flowers and us

uwu.jung_98 posted a picture !

jung_98 posted a picture !

♡ 36  💬 56
uwu.jung_98  I got her finally, love you 💖💖
View all comments...
jhnny.jjc  Congrats boy!!!
themoon.tl94  you did it, yay!
js.parrrkkk  Hyung has a girlfriend now!

▔▔▔▔▔▔
kyungiegram098 posted a picture !

♡ 1,008,657 💬 584,690kyungiegram098  just want to promote Kim Jungwoo 💖💖View all comments

kyungiegram098  just want to promote Kim Jungwoo 💖💖
View all comments...
chae.rimm20  hehe... 👀👀👀
hyunjinn.n  ooooowwwhhhhhhhhhhhh
Jesus.  Happy birthday sis, I guess you already got a gift from some tho 👀👀
chae.rimm20  ^^^^^^^^^^^^

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hyekyung puts on her boots before grabbing her necessities for going out. She pets her dogs, giving them snacks before leaving her apartment.

She exits her apartment building, being greeted by the warmth of the sun embracing her and the breeze of spring hitting her.

She smiles softly before walking to a flower shop. She greeted the lady in front before admiring the flowers.

"It's spring again, my dear. Are you interested for any sunflowers for some goodluck through out the whole year?" The lady asks and Hyekyung smiles.

"Maybe a bouquet of roses, daisies and sunflowers." She smiles and the lady smiles, confused.

"That's new~ you have a lover now?" She asks but Hyekyung only chuckles and shake her head.

"No, maybe soon. I just want this year of mine to be full of love, joy and peace." She says as the lady chuckles, preparing the bouquet.

"Anyone you like in your mind?" The lady asks and Hyekyung nods.

"Mind telling me? Is he a co-worker? Friend?" She asks once again, putting the flowers Hyekyung has selected earlier in the bouquet.

"An idol actually," She says and the lady laughs, surprised by her words.

"Well, I hope you both last long."

▔▔▔
NCT 127 was finally wrapping up their promotions for their comeback, taking selcas and posting it to thank their fans.

Jungwoo walks over to the table, seeing the makeup brushes in their bags. He turns his head to the side to see flowers, some of them dying already.

He frowns, caressing the flowers before looking out of the window. He sees a flower shop across the building which just opened the beginning of 2021.

He grabs his jacket and mask, ready to leave the waiting room and quickly come back.

He runs to the flower shop, buying some flowers for the vase. He smiles, caressing the new flowers. He quickly makes his way back to the waiting room.

What he didn't expect though is seeing Hyekyung there, in front of the door, her hand on the knob.

The door then opens, revealing Johnny who got shocked at the sight of Jungwoo and Hyekyung both holding flowers.

"What's with the flowers?" Johnny asks, letting them both in.

"Just a little gift for finishing your promotions." Hyekyung smiles widely and Jungwoo removes the flowers from the vase, replacing it with the new flowers he bought.

"Other than that, Congratulations for finishing your promotions!!" Hyekyung claps and the other boys laughs at her.

"Thanks for coming." Taeyong pats her head and she nodded, smiling widely at him.

Jungwoo watches everything happen, feeling a bit insecure and quiet until their manager came and told them to get ready to leave.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hyekyung exits the restaurant, looking back to see her friends celebrating with NCT 127 and the Dreamies who were free to come.

She looks at the dark blue sky, seeing the moon shining brightly. She closes her eyes, remembering the time she collapsed here due to her being tired.

She sits by the staircase, watching cars pass by and people enter the restaurant with their loved ones or just alone.

She then felt someone pat her head. She turns around, seeing Jungwoo smiling at her.

"Come on, let's go for a walk." He grabs her hand, making her stand up before dragging her away to somewhere not crowded.

They make their way to a park near by, watching the night lights shine one by one.

"Are you okay? It's been a while since we've seen each other." Jungwoo softly says and she nodded.

"How about you? Are you okay? How are you?" She smiles and Jungwoo just pats her head, saying that he's fine.

The two then became quiet, only hearing the breeze. Their cheeks lowkey red since their hands keeps on brushing on each other.

Jungwoo just sighs and grabs her hand, intertwining them, making her blush even harder.

"Hyekyung, I got something very important to tell you." Jungwoo says, making her stop her tracks and looks at the taller boy.

"What is it?" She asks him and Jungwoo caresses her cheek with his one hand. He leans closer to her face, seeing her eyes sparkle because of the moonlight.

He then smiles, chuckling before connecting their lips.

"I love you very much." He says and Hyekyung's eyes widen before chuckling. She hugs him, letting go of his hand before standing on the tip of her toes, connecting their lips once again.

"I love you too, very much!"

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

*NOT PROOFREAD, I'M*

I'm sorry  if that took a while, I didn't really like the first 3 tries and just went with this one.