ending two : strawberries and us

baby.lion posted a picture !

lion posted a picture !

♡ 32  💬 19
baby.lion mine.
View all comments...
jhny.jjc  he did it woww
takoyaki_prince  I can't believe I just lost my fav boy

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
kyungiegram098 posted a picture !

♡ 2,004,395  💬 998,902kyungiegram098  alas, I found him ❤❤View all comments

kyungiegram098  alas, I found him ❤❤
View all comments...
hyunjinn.n  s u p p o r t , p e o p l e
chae.rimm20  y e s
Jesus.  Love anyone you want, sweetie~ congratulations 🤗

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Mark picks out a pack of strawberries before buying some ingredients for something. He then heads to the cashier to pay for everything.

He exits the grocery store, feeling giddly and happy. He will finally see Hyekyung after for a few months of not seeing each other and being busy.

He looks around, looking for a familiar building. Once he finds it, he gets inside and take the elevator to where Hyekyung's apartment is.

He knocks on the door, waiting for it to open. He removes his mask and ruffle his hair a bit before he heard the door open.

"Hey, Mark." Hyekyung opens the door, smiling sweetly and Mark smiled back, never felt so welcomed and warm by the sight of someone.

"Hey, can I come inside?" He asks her and she nodded. She let him in and close the door behind him. Mark thanks her before removing his shoes, going to the living room.

He was immediately greeted by Al and Thea, jumping up and down and circling Mark. He laughs, petting both of them before sitting down.

"Do you want to eat something?" Hyekyung asks him and Mark smiles. He stands up, patting her head before hugging her.