eighteen : breakfast with me

kyungiegram098 posted a picture  !

♡ 1,993,205  💬 729,018kyungiegram098  today's main breakfast is strawberries ! 😁🍓🍓View all comments

kyungiegram098  today's main breakfast is strawberries ! 😁🍓🍓
View all comments...
hyunjinn.n  waaahhhhhh!
chae.rimm20  give me some!!!!
stayzen.127  unnie! I want some too!!
nana.jaem00  😨😰😱😵

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
nct127 posted a picture !

♡ 690,752  💬 184,924nct127  hello, czennies~ I had a wonderful sleep last night after some deep thoughts! How about you, guys? I had strawberries for today's breakfast and it was really good! 😁 don't forget to eat breakfast too!! Hope everyone h...

nct127  hello, czennies~ I had a wonderful sleep last night after some deep thoughts! How about you, guys? I had strawberries for today's breakfast and it was really good! 😁 don't forget to eat breakfast too!! Hope everyone have a good day and thank you for continuing to support us for Punch and our future activities!!
View all comments...

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Mark  opens his eyes slowly, rubbing them as soon as he sits up. He then looks around the room, not seeing Hyekyung. He does however sees the sunlight coming into the room.

He gets up from the floor bed, placing the pillow on the bed, stacking them. He then folds the comforter he used and the blanket he used to cover the floor.

He places them on the sofa on the other side of the bed before walking towards the window.

He presses his hand against the glass, feeling the warmth the sun gives. He stares at outside the window, noticing the wet roads and the puddles on the sidewalks.

He brushes his hair back, watching people pass by the sidewalks during the early morning. People holding drinks or snacks for their breakfast. People walking their dogs, probably going to parks for their pets to play at.

Mark looks at the clock; 6:04 am written on the clock. He then makes his way towards the living room where he sees the two fluffy white dogs eating their breakfast.