twenty-two : stay with me

kyungiegram098 posted a picture !

♡ 1,700,284  💬 1,000,571kyungiegram098  why does rainy days have to sad in my life?View all comments

kyungiegram098  why does rainy days have to sad in my life?
View all comments...
chae.rimm20  okay ka lang, lubs?
Jesus.  Are you okay? We're here for you if you want to let it out
hyunjinn.n  shld I come over?
kyungiegram098  @hyunjinn.n no need, thanks ❤

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
fullsun.flowers posted a picture !

flowers posted a picture !

♡ 14
fullsun.flowers  해바라기 , I hope you're doing better than now. I miss your warm and happy smile.
comments are disabled !

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Donghyuck helps Hyekyung remove her shoes as she goes to the living room and sit down on one of the chairs, her two pups running towards her.

Donghyuck locks her front door before removing his own shoes as well. He then walks towards Hyekyung who is smiling softly at her two dogs, petting them.

Donghyuck rushes to her bathroom, preparing a warm bath for Hyekyung.

Hyekyung freezes on her spot, deja vu hitting her when she realized that this has happened before but it was her helping the boy out.

"Do you have extra clothes?" Donghyuck asks, walking towards her. He helps her remove her jacket, giving her a towel he took from the bathroom to cover her front side since her shirt is now see through.

"In my closet... I have some.." Her voice was soft and it made Donghyuck quiet. He then gulps down the lump on his throat and he goes to her room, grabbing some clothes that fits him from her closet.

He then went to her bedroom and get changed into them. An oversized shirt and sweatpants. He then walks to where Hyekyung is and she was kneeling down beside her dogs, smiling softly as she watches them eat.

The living room was sort of dark. The only light in the room was the grayish light that the gray clouds and sky gives. The room was gloomy and cold, it was the opposite of Hyekyung.

"해바라기, the bath is ready." Donghyuck walks over to her, holding her hand as they walk towards the bathroom.

Hyekyung enters the bathroom and looks over the bathtub full of water. She then walks over it, getting inside the bathtub with her clothes still on.

"Hey, remove your clothes at least. You'll get sick at this point." He says as Hyekyung just brought her knees closer to her, hugging them.

She then starts to cry once again, this time going noticed by Donghyuck.

"Kyung..." He walks towards her, entering the bathtub with her and hugs her. Hyekyung continues to cry on his shoulder.

Donghyuck has his arms around her waist as Hyekyung had her arms around his neck.

Both of them feeling warmth in each other's arms, feeling comfortable.

The warmth that Hyekyung gives off was now being received by her. Donghyuck leans on the side of the bathtub as Hyekyung sits on his lap, still hugging him.

Donghyuck feels weird with the wet clothes sticking to his skin but as long as he has Hyekyung and is making her feel safe, he's okay with the feeling.

"Hyekyung, are you feeling a bit better now?" He asks her and she nods,

"Let's stay like this for a little more..."

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Donghyuck covers the windows with the curtains, leaving the lamp on the corner of the living room on.

He then glances at Hyekyung was was still looking pretty sad as she watches TV.

Donghyuck sighs, petting the two dogs. He goes to her room to get some blankets and pillows for both of them but saw something else.

He saw the keychain which she lost during their first meeting.

Donghyuck grabs it, smiling softly as he remembered how he felt when he first saw her with the sunflowers.

She looked beautiful, it was as if she was a sunflower herself.

She has a wide smile on her face, the warm aura she gives off, her cheerful and bubbly voice... it made him attracted to her.

When he found a random keychain on the ground, he soon starts asking people but when his eyes landed on Hyekyung who looks like she was looking for something, he took a chance.

When he first talked to her, she was smiling widely. It truly made him feel warm and soft for her. Her eyes were glittering due to the light of the sun, she was literally sunkissed.

He was captivated by her since he saw her and will always be. When he saw her again at SME when he was a trainee, he wanted to approach her but didn't continue after seeing her holding hands with one of his Hyungs.

He never asked about her, he never minded their business. It did hurt him however and the fact he still had feelings for her but decided to stay at the side, staying quiet about his feelings for her.

He puts down the keychain, going to the living room, only to see Hyekyung asleep on the couch. Her tears have dried on her cheek.

Donghyuck grabs a wet tissue from the desk and wipes off her dry tears before placing the pillow on her side.

He carefully rests her head on the pillow, covering her with the blanket. He turns off the TV, opening the curtains a bit.

He stares out the window, the rain heavier than before. He stares at the heavy rain, watching thunders and lightning show themselves. The raindrops hitting the window, making that sound which Donghyuck adores.

The room was quiet and cold, it was gloomy, monotone. Donghyuck places his arms on top of his knees, watching the rain as he heard the dogs whimper.

"Hey, Al... Hey, Thea.. wanna sleep with us?" Donghyuck sits on the carpet as Thea lays down beside him and Al lays down beside Hyekyung.

"Your mom is sad today, I can see why you both are worried. Don't worry, girls... your mom will be as bright as the sunshine tomorrow." He softly says, humming a song, making the two pups fall asleep.

He then looks at Hyekyung, leaning closer to her. He brushes her hair away from her face, smiling softly when she looked so peaceful.

"Hyekyung Althea Dela Rosa, I am madly in love with you now."

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

*NOT PROOFREAD, SO I'M SORRY*

I'm just listening to soft songs this whole time and I'm sad TAT